My playthrough

Hello everyone, I am a new member of this forum. I have played Pokemon Reborn once and enjoy it very much, so I have decided to make myself a playthough of this game. It has nothing special, it is all just ordinary new comer's experience, but I hope you who are watching it enjoy it.

Chapters 1 and 2 focus on my team preparation via Wonder Trade, so I suggest watching chapter 3 and so on.

Recently it has 13 chapters:  (New: Chapter 13)

Chapter 11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyiP-OMK2O4

Spoiler

Chapter 12:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1GmucBTgdY

Spoiler

Chapter 13: Shade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t26C8fmteU

Spoiler

My full playthrough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dOPW8t8mFk&list=PL3YTNn6OHrbModMqyiBDVIvwc0OZ1FOld

Edited by hoangtrung070801

Ducklett da MVP. Is it just me, or does Fly mess up the AI somehow? I'm referring to your battle with Fern. Also, I didn't even know Florinia's field weakens Electric- and Water-type moves, even though I have played through the current release several times.

8 hours ago, Zargerth said:

Ducklett da MVP. Is it just me, or does Fly mess up the AI somehow? I'm referring to your battle with Fern. Also, I didn't even know Florinia's field weakens Electric- and Water-type moves, even though I have played through the current release several times.

I don't think Fly messes up the AI, Fern 'consecutively' switches Pokemon is something that really is programmed. You can also see this situation not only in Pokemon Reborn, but also in many Pokemon fangames using Pokemon Essentials.

Spoiler

When the last move has 50 or higher base power and is super-effective against the Pokemon, the opponent has 20% chance to switch in other Pokemon, and this increases to 30% when the base power is 70 or higher. I don't know whether in Pokemon Reborn the percent has been changed or not. 

Yeah, the Desert Field does soften Electric and Water moves, but only when the user is grounded.

Anyway, thank you for your reply ^^ .

4 minutes ago, hoangtrung070801 said:

I don't think Fly messes up the AI, Fern 'consecutively' switches Pokemon is something that really is programmed. You can also see this situation not only in Pokemon Reborn, but also in many Pokemon fangames using Pokemon Essentials.

Reveal hidden contents

When the last move has 50 or higher base power and is super-effective against the Pokemon, the opponent has 20% chance to switch in other Pokemon, and this increases to 30% when the base power is 70 or higher. I don't know whether in Pokemon Reborn the percent has been changed or not. 

Yeah, the Desert Field does soften Electric and Water moves, but only when the user is grounded.

Anyway, thank you for your reply ^^ .

Interesting, the opponent switching is something I've seen happen just a few times, and even then they have switched like once during the battle. Are you going to stick to your current team for the whole game or will there be rotations later on?

58 minutes ago, Zargerth said:

Interesting, the opponent switching is something I've seen happen just a few times, and even then they have switched like once during the battle. Are you going to stick to your current team for the whole game or will there be rotations later on?

I prefer keeping my current team, because most of them are my favorite (except Mareep and Litwick, I use them just to balance my team) and they can learn all the TxM (Surf, Fly and Strength are really good moves). 

6 hours ago, Zargerth said:

Why didn't you search for the missing policemen? You could still do it, but there's little something you missed out on now.

Spoiler

The first time I played, I had successfully found out all the missing policemen, and as the result I had to battle against Corey in Corrosive Mist Field (and yah, I strongly hate the way it poisoned every of my Pokemon). So this time I decide not to find all of them before meeting Corey to try the new experience of Corrosive Field.

Thank you for your question ^^

22 minutes ago, hoangtrung070801 said:

Reveal hidden contents

The first time I played, I had successfully found out all the missing policemen, and as the result I had to battle against Corey in Corrosive Mist Field (and yah, I strongly hate the way it poisoned every of my Pokemon). So this time I decide not to find all of them before meeting Corey to try the new experience of Corrosive Field.

Thank you for your question ^^

And here I thought it usually goes the other way around. In any case, that does make sense.