Rate my team

Pokenerd2112

My main team consist of Swampert: coverage and move pool, tank, lack of weaknesses. Amphroes and/or Electrivire depending on situations one is in party the other reserved. amphroes hits slightly harder but electivire is faster and slightly tankier. Delphox: Great coverage and hits hard, If fire is useless then off to reserve. Metagross (self explanatory). Flygon: dragon ground= Good coverage with earthquake and dragon rush/claw, fast ish. Gardivor: Great special attacker and special defence, great move pool.

In reserve: Either amphrose or electivire, Venasaur, Grass will be helpful for 2 of the gyms that we haven't fought yet (water, rock) Knows poison powder i dont know if toxic is available in game. Exploud: Jack of all trades master of none, good tank and damage, but gets outclassed by all members of the team in one stat or another, but good for a hp wall and when one team member is useless vs a certain enemy type and or gym.      

seems fine but you have 3 psychic types, which isnt really optimal

infernape/volcarona and magnezone/lucario/honeedge/bisharp could be good additions/replacements

otherwise it seems pretty balanced

Edited by Vanitas

Venusaur might not be that helpful against the Rock-type leader as one would think. It's reasonable to assume Hardy uses the Dragon's Lair (or whatever it was called) field which buffs the power of Fire-and Dragon-type moves, as well as makes Rock-type moves Rock+Fire -type. This means he can hit Venusaur super-effectively with something like Stone Edge. You might want to use Ground-types and maybe your own Dragon-types.

Even though you have three Psychic-types, you most likely will be just fine. I can't see there being that many Bug-types, chances are Titania owns some Steel/Bug-types but Delphox is able to burn all of them. There might not be that many Ghost-type moves that you should be aware of either. That leaves Dark-type (coverage) moves to watch out - namely, Knock Off and perhaps Sucker Punch. In short, if the opponent has super-effective moves against your Psychic-types, I'm sure your other team members can remove those threats.