What do you guys think of my Reborn Team?

Calicab

This is the team i currently have and I was trying to go for an unorthodox team if you can call it that? You don't have the fire water grass core you know?

Gardevoir: Timid 252 sp att 252 speed

Honchkrow: Adamant 252 att 252 speed

Misdreavus: Modest Havent ev trained

Blaziken: Adamant Havent ev trained

Volcarona: Modest Havent ev trained

Crawdaunt: Adamant 252 att 252 speed

( Ignore the nicknames just me making fun of Melia from Rejuvination, also larvesta hatched modest and i consider that really lucky =/ )

So yeah rate my team! This is just me having fun in a great pokemon game.

Gardevoir.PNG

Honchkrow.PNG

Misdreavus.PNG

Blaziken.PNG

Volcarona.PNG

Crawdaunt.PNG

Edited by Calicab

You should add more coverage to your team. I see that you have so many double stabs in your team. Gardevoir could have Thunderbolt, Energy Ball, or other type moves you could breed for in replacement for Draining Kiss. Also, don't you have the evolution stone for Misdreavus? EV training should be based on whether the mon is fast or not, so in regards to that I think you should invest on HP for Crawdaunt, Honchkrow, and even Blaziken if you're running speed boost while the others could run Speed. All of them should run full evs for their main attacking stat though.

a pretty good team, but Magnezone...

Looking at it a second time, a certain fairy type can actually run house on your your team

Spoiler

It's Azumarill

so yeah, Magnezone...

Edited by Wolfox Glace

@Calicab

Defensively , I think this team can struggle with 3 dif types: electric, flying and fairies. 

Offensively, You have a problem with water, flying(even thought power gem) , electric and fairies. 

As for dual types, you  really need an ice move for mons like gliscor.

So magnezone is a must for coverage as it resists all of those and takes care of flying, water and fairies.

You could use a huge power diggersby with knock off, ice punch and earthquake so It can deal with electric and completly counter ghosts types. It can also help with the rock problem. 

Or a mamoswine because he is a beast :D 

You don't need to replace anybody, just rotate them :) 

as for your team members:

- Hope is amazing

- If Hatred has moxie, he is a beast. 

- Evolve Deception, I think you can buy the stone in the department store.

- Frocity is always OP but both blaze kick and sky uppercut have 90% acc ( which means 50% with my luck). And since you already have a fire move, why not replace them with brave bird/thunder punch and superpower?

- Lady Lucky is always scary :) I would replace hurricane for giga drain because of it's acc and for super effectively hitting ground/water types.

-If Dread has adaptability, he is a beast :D 

Hope It helps! :) 

22 hours ago, HughJ said:

Hatred, Deception, and Dread's names sound like something out of my monodark run

Also here at reborn we have a mandatory magnezone policy re: the banner

Speaking of which, how is your monodark run going? I was enjoying reading it a month ago, but it seems abandoned... Is it a WIP?