This is my team I pretty much played the game with, I just caught the Pokémon that went somewhat decently with each other. I know its bad, but I wanna know how bad ;)

I'm a forum noob so be gentle

Stuff:

d.PNG.5104b10c4f1ab7ec950cabdf62274900.PNGefdfdh.PNG.2a86afcb2472ee4dede5f3d3d6b797ba.PNGb.PNG.ba3456428f379b3c33d91454ba38dd21.PNGc.PNG.63c3d5776c438f7f710fe7f17e4f7765.PNGf.PNG.5c1b839e96246c110e70a43f4a8d1cfa.PNGa.PNG.417b6860d1ba323c324b3c0768389225.PNG

i like your team :D but you need a Gardevoir and a Magnzone for more coverage, and you mmight need some mons for specific battles so try training those two (they're great tbh)

42 minutes ago, Vanitas said:

gardevoir and magnezone are overrated

still meowistic is prolly the weakest one of your team so you should replace it

Overrated may be the case. but that doesn't take away the fact that they do what they have to do really well on vertically every team in reborn

Thank you all for the feedback, I was thinking of changing the Meowstic with a Gardevoir with a similar set, although I would be losing a prankster user. Also was considering adding Clefable for doubles so that I could play around with Cosmic Power, Stored Power and Moonblast. Also I just managed to find Toxic, which I swiftly replaced Toxic Spikes with, although I don't really wanna replace Natures Power cause I can get boosted Moonblast with Misty Terrain up and Growth is twice as effective in Sunny Day.

Just found out that Rainbow Field also effects Cosmic Power, which in combination with Misty Terrain would get me +8 total stats in one turn, although it would take two turns to set those conditions up.

Finally, Magnezone is just not my type :)

@DangoDoom It is a very good team with good coverage. Since you lack priority and your team isn't the fastest team ever, consider Extremespeed on Arcanine and Aqua Jet on Empoleon (I know it is a special attacker, but it could come in handy). Also, maybe Flamethrower is better than Heat Wave (not better for Double Battles though). Finally, maybe get Giga Drain over Petal Dance on Roserade, just to avoid getting locked on a move and then confused. Confusion can be countered with a berry, but being locked on a move can be catastrophic and cause you to lose your Roserade... :( 

Finally...

STOP BEING OBSESSED ABOUT MAGNEZONE AND GARDEVOIR, JEEZ... They are good pokemon, but consider giving some actually serious suggestions to some guy who asks for it, instead of saying the same in every.single.topic.

44 minutes ago, Jess said:

--

STOP BEING OBSESSED ABOUT MAGNEZONE AND GARDEVOIR, JEEZ... They are good pokemon, but consider giving some actually serious suggestions to some guy who asks for it, instead of saying the same in every.single.topic.

Because of how popular Gardevoir and Magnezone are, having both of them in your team has become a meme.

16 minutes ago, Zargerth said:

how popular Gardevoir and Magnezone are

I don't think they are THAT popular... It's mostly just because shofu used them, so everyone keeps thinking that since he used them, they must be awesome. But I think that suggesting them all the time strangles the creativity... They are good pokemon, undoubtedly, but not irreplaceable. They are not necessary 100% for a team to work. Anyways, I apologise for over-reacting.

9 minutes ago, Jess said:

I don't think they are THAT popular... It's mostly just because shofu used them, so everyone keeps thinking that since he used them, they must be awesome. But I think that suggesting them all the time strangles the creativity... They are good pokemon, undoubtedly, but not irreplaceable. They are not necessary 100% for a team to work. Anyways, I apologise for over-reacting.

I agree you on that they hurt creativity. To be honest I'm sick of Gardevoir as well *makes no mention of having a shiny Gardevoir in his team...what a hypocrite*

Edited by Zargerth

16 minutes ago, Jess said:

No idea who Shofu is, but I recommend Magnezone because it's just that good in this game. Mine had terribad IV's in Sp. Def and it still kicked butt most of the time. I tried Gardevoir but it was just too slow to be effective later in the game.

Edited by Animefan666

1 minute ago, Animefan666 said:

No idea who Shofu is

He is a youtuber that made a "Let's play" of pokemon reborn, boosting its popularity greatly. He started when Episode 7 was the most recent release I think, and he played through all of it with just 6/7 pokemon, 2 of which were Gardevoir and Magnezone. Check him out btw, especially when he started playing the latest updates that had field effects, he raged soooooo much! xD

3 minutes ago, Animefan666 said:

I recommend Magnezone because it's just that good in this game. Mine had terribad IV's in Sp. Def and it still kicked butt most of the time. I tried Gardevoir but it was just too slow to be effective later in the game.

I know, Magnezone is great. When it comes to Gardevoir, I'd pick Gallade over Gardevoir anytime. Plus the fact that Gardevoir might be male is stupid, ever seen a man in a gown and thought "wow, he looks good"?

Let's be honest, Gardevoir is a killer :P

Now that this is done, here are some suggestions, althoug i do not pretend they are better ideas that what you have

-What about venonshock on Nidoking, to combo with toxic spikes ?

-What are the EV's of your arcanine ? with 252 in attack, extreme speed, as mentioned, could be very usefull to you

-If you want speed and psychic damage, what about Alakazam ? :)

Also all kind of pokemon and sets can be usefull in a given moments, having extra-members is nerver bad :)