Choose my Team (Ongoing)

Filthy Casual

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's official, the first season has ended! At first, we fought against Bennett, and man, that fight was BRUTAL. I usually go in under leveled, so my party members got decimated by signal beam in the dark cavern. Fortunately, we had an ace in the hole: Elsa the Glaceon. After multiple attempts, she pulled us through the fight. This got me really worried for Luna, as she hyped herself up through her speech about "children and the DARKNESS".

Apparently, though, there was nothing to worry about, as she was the easiest gym leader by far.

John Cena the Toxicroak and Jeremy the Electivire destroyed her first try. Of course, Claptrap the Gastrodon helped flash the Sableye to oblivion, while Galadriel the Delphox stole its leftovers. Luna went down almost as fast as Bennett's chances with her.

This was a great first season. I had a lot of fun, and will be back as soon as I finish moving. It is going to be a long time, however. I would like to say thank you for following me on this awesome journey. Here are the main contributors of your Pokemon Reborn team:

Spoiler

Squad.jpg.f17d28c5c2c1b88d9f6c5558f720c774.jpg

Edited by FactoryofSadness