Showdown Replays

Fumble

Actualy Uxie has TR+Memento combo too, but is a bit fast to take advantage of that :/

Also from lower tiers Lampent, Dusclops and Dusknoir can use this combo. The 1st one is patheticaly frail even with Eviolite, the last is by a small amount a weaker Cofagrigus and the 2nd has a better bulk with Eviolite, a few more offensive options but worse offensive stats.

In another note I want to ask why Double Hit on Ambipom and how well the team deals with the popular M-Steelix in the tier?

If I have to use a different ghost with the same strategy as Cofagrigus, I might as well stick with Cofagrigus. I mean, an Eviolite user would fear Knock Off even more: at least, Cofagrigus can punish them for making contact, by taking away their ability...

Double Hit is boosted by technician, so unless my calculations are off, when you keep both hits into account it has higher damage output than Return, plus it hits twice so it can be useful against users of Substitute. As for M-Steelix, remember that this is a TR team, so yeah, my attackers actually have bulk investiments... Meaning, not only can Bronzong and Cofagrigus switch into it (the former getting a chance to set up freely, the latter burning with WoW), Clawitzer can switch into it too (who cares about taking damage, as long as I don't die, there is always Healing Wish). And unless people have started running M-Steelix with full SpDef investiments, Water Pulse should be a very easy OHKO...

Have you had any issues with double hit missing? It does do a bit more than return but I'd be a little nervous about missing and loosing out on some nice damage.

Well, if miss chance does not deter people from using Icicle Crash, Play Rough, Gunk Shot, and even Fire Blast and Focus Blast...

Double-hit can get you certain 2HKOs you wouldn't get with Return (or have a lower chance to), plus the Sub break. I wonder why they haven't included it in the "viable moves" part. It has a base power of 105 with Technitian, as opposed to Return's 102. Since the damage output is more or less the same, the main reason to use it over Return is the chance to break a sub. Otherwise, that 10% may deter people from using it, but again, its minimal and it hasn't stopped High Jump Kick before.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ru-348544945

You know, I really don't get those who tell you to "get good" after losing. If you lost to me that badly now, it stands to reason that you'd lose even worse if I were to "get good"... Are people masochistic or something? o.O

Cause people in RU don't know how to deal with Alomomola-Amoonguss defensive core and think is a cheap tactic. I have heard a lot of times to learn how to build real teams, stop being a c*nt etc.

But of course all these words come from people that use Water Spout Jellicent and Acupressure Drapion... :/

Cause people in RU don't know how to deal with Alomomola-Amoonguss defensive core and think is a cheap tactic. I have heard a lot of times to learn how to build real teams, stop being a c*nt etc.

But of course all these words come from people that use Water Spout Jellicent and Acupressure Drapion... :/

In fairness, he was actually using SD Drapion lol

Ok here are two quality replays that I found. Both are in high ladder, so you can rest assured they do not include n00bs.

The first is a nice exchange between two Offensive teams. It's a good replay with a lot of prediction from both sides

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-350329083

The second one is a battle of Stall Vs Stall. At some point, something goes wrong and... we can see a stall user forfeit at ONLY turn 18

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-350328919