Showdown Replays

Fumble

This was a close match. This new team struggles with HO. I know it's hard to make suggestions from a replay, but I don't have time for an RMT. So plz halp

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-433519164

What does Shadow Ball on Manaphy hits anyway?

Also not a big fan of Scarf Lando. There are too many fliers in the tier to spam EQ. Excadrill on the other hand can spam it a bit easier thanks to Mold Breaker. How about you try Scarf Exca and defensive Lando?

Pretty much what pyrromanis said, switch Manaphy to a set like this

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 48 HP / 208 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Tail Glow
- Ice Beam
- Scald
- Energy Ball

Skitty used this in one of the teams she built for me in her teambuilding thread, and it's pretty good.

Since you have Excadrill you could try a Sand Rush set to beat HO, you could go for Hippowdon over Lando-T to have a reliable SR setter or Scarf TTar

Edited by AndSoThereIsSt3ffo

Since I already have Tang for Grass coverage, would it not be better to have Rain Dance for the STAB boost + Hydration (bb status) + mess with T-Tar/Hippo?

I'm already checking about possible sets with sand rush Exca and Scarf T-Tar (and I said I wouldn't use sand rush again lol ) since Tyranitar actually helps deal with the Bird Spam problems this team has (part of the common HO nowadays).