That ditto... help pls..

Exodus

Don't try to brute force all fights and read the notes about the fields. Kricketune doesn't really work well, psychic attacks make chess pieces to drop on pokemon, adding rock type damage, so the already fragile Kricketune gets OHKO'ed by any Psychic type attack. Also, Sawk with Sturdy can provide a kill on metagross or gallade through counter. Play smart, find a strategy... You don't need the type advantage to win, if you did then all the monotype runs you see here would be doomed to fail... Also, Heatmor can learn Bug Bite. Oneshot Malamar with that, it is 4 times effective, hell, give Heatmor a Bug Gem and destroy that stupid contrary thing...

1 minute ago, Exodus said:

KlingKlang cant kill gardivor..

I have seen a gardevoir live a bullet punch from mega medicham, but there's no reason Gear Grind shouldn't kill gardevoir

3 minutes ago, Exodus said:

KlingKlang cant kill gardivor

That is just not possible... Either give Klinklang the correct held item to boost the attack a bit, or EV train it slightly in attack. If a Klinklang can't kill a Gardevoir then frankly, I don't know anything that can.

Just now, Exodus said:

@Jess Can I find a tm for bug bite? I do have struggle bug but I bet it wont be very effective

Find a heart scale by mining rocks and go to move relearner at the Onyx ward to reteach bug bite to heatmor.

5 minutes ago, Zarc said:

catch a magnemite with sturdy and thunder waves and use it against him if you cant 

edit : because i guess he has focus blast 

also he uses trick room

5 minutes ago, Exodus said:

@Wolfox Glace Welp I this think doesnt have gear grind so im fucked

Again... Heart scale-->move relearner, and reteach Gear Grind on Klinklang. It's same process for every move your pokemon has "missed" or can learn at level one. Use this, it helps.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Klinklang_(Pokémon)/Generation_VI_learnset#By_leveling_up

@Jess Yeah I was actually planning that for my noivern in the future prob is im out of heartscales and I already probly mined all of the rocks and have probly missed some heartscales here and there. 

5 minutes ago, Exodus said:

@Jess Yeah I was actually planning that for my noivern in the future prob is im out of heartscales and I already probly mined all of the rocks and have probly missed some heartscales here and there. 

If you have got a zigzagoon/skitty/espurr/illumise, they learn covet. Try fishing in Tanzan Lake and kill Luvdiscs with Covet. 50% you will steal a Heart Scale. If you have at the first spot of your team a fainted pokemon with Compound eyes (e.g. Butterfree), this chance gets even greater.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Covet_(move)

Edited by Jess

1 minute ago, Exodus said:

@Jess ok thanks btw that counter trick with sawk worked perfectly thanks mate 😊

I'm glad it helped! As I said, it's more about strategy than brute force! ;) 

4 hours ago, Exodus said:

@Zarc ok I switched with rapidash with firee blast does that work?

if you're still having trouble with him, use perish song , also Drapion works well against him, as for malamar it has x4 weakness to bug, and honestly kricketune isn't that useful: get a galvantula or a leavanny: sewaddle is catchable in jasper ward, and joltik is an event in route1

Also best place to train is Grand hall, go to the top counter, at the right corner you'll see people whoo can battle you over and over

• 2 weeks later...