Abra or Ghastly? (Alakazam or Gengar)

Exodus

Ok so I still cant beat the Psychic gym.. and as I suffer through defeat again and again I keep thinking for better pokes to set up my team for the future cuz I knw my current team wont do.. right now Im trying to decide between Abra or Ghastly to change my Meowstic cuz its just not doing well anymore.. I also want to ask if I should change Pangoro cuz its just too slow now although its hits are still pretty strong.. So as I suffer mind telling me which of those gen 1 powerhouses are better?

Ps. If ur telling me to change pangoro into scrafty id rather not cuz i just despise scrafty for some reason 😂😜

Edited by Exodus

Get a chandelure, it does well against metagross, gallade and even G.gardevoir

anothr strategy would be belly drum azumaill and aqua jet everything, also let it hold a sitrus berry

I wouldnt suggest alakazam as it lacks serious offense power due to lack of move tutors and the TM's. But in the other hand gengar would deal with em without a huge worry, only downside would be getting oneshotted by the psychic mons. 

@Shingo I am actually trying to find a poke to fill in for Meowstic.. to fill in my main team cuz Meowstic is starting to loose its magic now.. although a chandalure isnt a bad idea cuz of the ghost fire typing although it is pretty squishy..

Just now, Shingo said:

I wouldnt suggest alakazam as it lacks serious offense power due to lack of move tutors and the TM's. But in the other hand gengar would deal with em without a huge worry, only downside would be getting oneshotted by the psychic mons. 

yeah chandelure would be a safer option, and can live at least one atack from rocks

Just now, Exodus said:

@Shingo I am actually trying to find a poke to fill in for Meowstic.. to fill in my main team cuz Meowstic is starting to loose its magic now.. although a chandalure isnt a bad idea cuz of the ghost fire typing although it is pretty squishy..

Hmm, if you mean it dies quickly dont worry gallade and reuniclus shouldnt worry you a shadow ball from a modest chandelure would pretty much Ko anything that doesnt resist it

also did you try Ev training?

SO SORRY FOR DOUBL POST :(

Edited by Another Retired Shipper

Just now, Exodus said:

@Another Retired Shipper its alright I dont mind 😆 soo a chandalure then although I still dont have the shadowball tm. Do u where its located?

Lampent (chandelure's pre evolution) learns shadow ball on its own, also will-o-wisp will stop physical attackers as it cuts their atk in half

Just now, Zarc said:

scrafty will allow you to beat radomus 

he doesnt seem to like scrafty, or even its design

Since you dont like scrafty gengar should be your best bet, it is speedy and hits like a truck. Chandelure is amazing too, his speed is meh but that sp.atk stat is absurd and it has decent bulk depending on your berry use.

Just now, Exodus said:

@Zarc Ill beat radomus without it 😂 (sorry for the stubborness) I just cant stand its design 😂

btw, do you have internet? i dont remember howto exactly get litwick but i can trade you one if you want, also consider using perish song before sending your sweepers in

Eit: woobats and noibats under the railnet in peridot give you speed Evs, tauros gives speed and takn bouffalent atk

Edited by Another Retired Shipper