Abra or Ghastly? (Alakazam or Gengar)

Exodus

Just now, Jess said:
Just now, Exodus said:

@Another Retired Shipper sadly no my pc isnt connected im only using 4G internet via smartphone but.. thanks anyways 😆😊

How exactly you are gonna try Gengar, it isn't available on current release... xD

I looked and it seems its gettable after radomus, so mismagius is your next option: mismagius is fast too and get Shadow ball and mystical fire

Just now, Exodus said:

@Jess seriosuly? Well that sucks..

Well, Gengar was a bit OP and Ame wanted to make a challenging game! But it still depends on what you consider "cheating". You can get one probably if you ask for a trade (when you find net connection on your laptop), but I'd only consider it non-cheating if it was for a monorun or custom run... But again, I only set the rules for myself! :) 

Well i could transfer reborn to my sisters crappy laptop but itll get soo laggy tho.. we do have wifi tho its just that the computer i use for reborn is desktop and is not connected to the internet

Edited by Exodus

5 hours ago, Exodus said:

@Another Retired Shipper misdrevous is my best choice then. Speedy with high sp.attack right? And for the bug type a ninjask is a good pick right? Considering that itd outspeed malamar

yeah :D go get em tiger ^^

well if you needed to, go trade on your sister's Pc and then trasfer back reborn to your own pc

Edited by Another Retired Shipper

On 23/05/2017 at 6:23 PM, Exodus said:

@DongDenny was planning on getting that too 😂 but still im all about the ninja life so im getting ninjask 😂

murder the malamar and slowking, and trick room is in the past

Gallade is also a good option, he was valuable against him (i am doing a fighting mono, so if I beat him with fighting types you have to beat him)

there are tons of pokemon usefull against him and if you would tell us your team we could tell you better options

Drapion is also an MVP

@Anti_Hero I actually already said my team in another topic where I ranted about that ditto arceus which wasnt as half as bad as this guy.. I can take out galade easily tho my noivern can half its health with air slash while greninja finishes him off with water shurkien

@Exodus  if i'm not mistaken route 2 is where you'll solve the Crustle puzzle, and no rockclimb for us

you know you can edit your comment right? :P 

Edited by Another Retired Shipper