Save an Exodus, Save a life thread..

Exodus

Can anyone link me the help with gymleaders thread where they put the pokes and the held items.. im currently at ciel now and im too lazy to loose once just to analyze her team.. so thanks 😆

Edited by Exodus

Usually, the best thing to do is to single out a person until he runs out of Pokemon and then finish the other opponent. With your team...hmm...it's not like your team is too weak to pass this part. Just that they single you out because Aya is easy to beat for them (they have solid counters to her team) and you were unlucky.

As for me, I used my Noivern for speed control. Having a Tailwind up can really get you out of some tough spots. I would also switch Rhyperior out because the only thing it is probably useful for is the Magmortar and the Electivire...and if I remember correctly, they have counters for Pokemon like Rhyperior (Solar Beam and Cross Chop). Although the Ability Solid Rock may be useful for tanking hits. So I will leave that decision to you.

Ninjask might be useless in this battle if they focus on you. Although...if you have a Ninjask, then do you also have a Shedinja? It might work as a pivot switch due to its Wonder Guard ability. It might even come in clutch against the Milotic, since it most likely has no moves to hit it with.

Honestly, it hurts that Sawk doesn't have Close Combat. It can do max damage and hold on with Sturdy, then use Reversal. 

Well, those are just some suggestions that you can use.

if you create a topic each time you need help i suggest you create an unique topic :D , cause we haven't finish yet 

wait and try many times before asking , if you ask for help when you loose on the first battle well... 

Edited by Zarc

@Zarc Actually ive tried 7 times I think? And still no luck.. I get killed by the time that Milotic comes out.

So you mean a better title? 

Edited by Exodus

i mean , an unique topic... when you need help you post on that unique topic , no need to create 50 topics when you need help because we have not done yet with those battles to come 

ps : it's an advice bro , not a reproach :) 

in a double battle like this , one of my plan is to focus one guy and try to rekt him fast , then you will be on 2vs1 situation 

Edited by Zarc

On 24/05/2017 at 2:36 PM, Exodus said:

Aya has venasaur which he doesnt use against that Milotic

Aya is a girl xD; also you NEED a grass or electric type, when you go to the peridot ward if its raining, or thunderstorming you can get a blitzle near Julia's gym and/or a tynamo in a hide out near the railnet 

9 minutes ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

Aya is a girl xD; also you NEED a grass or electric type, when you go to the peridot ward if its raining, or thunderstorming you can get a blitzle near Julia's gym and/or a tynamo in a hide out near the railnet 

uhm, when youre at route 3 you can't go back to reborn city yet

3 hours ago, Zarc said:

if you create a topic each time you need help i suggest you create an unique topic :D , cause we haven't finish yet 

wait and try many times before asking , if you ask for help when you loose on the first battle well... 

LOL, Zarc, you really hit the bullseye with this. I don't care if I sound salty, I loved how it sounded! 

@Exodus Are you really enjoying this game at the moment? I don't wanna sound offensive, but it feels like the forum helpers have been advancing your save more than you. Try to find strategies, use bulbapedia, study a bit, lol, even take a break. I've gotten stuck a lot of times, took a break, had an idea and the next day I won first time.

Anyways, I keep wondering, how can a team EVER survive without grass/electric coverage and w/o fire too? You miss three of the most basic types and your movesets themselves make no sense sometimes. You have sunny day on Ninjask... You don't even have fire type attacks, or mons with chlorophyll, so... just why? lol Also, you have many bulky mons but not a single one that knows toxic/healing moves to stall out bulky pokemon. 

Really though, no grass and no electric pretty much means "good luck with water types". And also, good luck with Terra's Quagsire, I'm really wanting to see that!