Guys, I need help building my pokemon team.

Ragen

My current team consists of

On Hand

Venasaur: Mild nature, Chlorophyll (Nearly perfects iv's)

Sleep powder

Leech seed

Seed bomb

Synthesis

Gallade: Adamant, Steadfast

Drain punch

Leaf blade

Psycho cut

Night slash

Charizard: Timid, Blaze

Inferno

Heat Wave

Fly

Flamethrower

Noivern: Modest, Telepathy

Boomburst

Dragon pulse

Moonlight

Hurricane

Nidoking: Adamant, Poison point

Poison jab

Drill run

Surf

Megahorn

Blastoise: Timid, torrent

Ice punch

Dive

Hydro pump

Waterfall

Substitutes:

Vileplume: Lonely, Chlorophyll

Poison powder

Petal blizzard

Petal dance

Solar beam

Luxray: Relaxed, Intimidate

Discharge

Thunder Fang

Wild Charge

Crunch

Possible replacements (Will have to train them and am alright with it if they are worth it

Eevee

Chimchar

Mudkip

Chikorita

Cyndaquil

Treeko

Fennekin

Oshawott

Zebstrika

Deerling

Furfrou

Ludicolo

Wynaut

Misdreavus

Alakazam

Buizel

Drapion

Tropus

So guys what should I probably change or train?

to be honest,

i think they all have their strengths and weaknesses

in reborn, there's no solid perfect team that can sweep any boss

so what i have done is IV bred/ EV bred (yes i'm one of those) a wide variety (almost 40) of pokemons of different types and fighting styles to suit for any situation

but then again, i had quite a lot of time on my hands a few months ago 

just maybe tweak small things like changing noivern's ability to infiltrator

or giving luxray for move coverage (i doubt you need 3 electric moves)

same with charizard 

and it really helps to play to the pokemon's strength

like nidoking is a physical attacker, so surf wouldn't be the best move for him to use, it'd be more suited on blastoise

charizard is not bad physically but his power lies in his special attack

so stuff like that

On 5/27/2017 at 9:48 PM, Boa Hancock said:

to be honest,

i think they all have their strengths and weaknesses

in reborn, there's no solid perfect team that can sweep any boss

so what i have done is IV bred/ EV bred (yes i'm one of those) a wide variety (almost 40) of pokemons of different types and fighting styles to suit for any situation

but then again, i had quite a lot of time on my hands a few months ago 

just maybe tweak small things like changing noivern's ability to infiltrator

or giving luxray for move coverage (i doubt you need 3 electric moves)

same with charizard 

and it really helps to play to the pokemon's strength

like nidoking is a physical attacker, so surf wouldn't be the best move for him to use, it'd be more suited on blastoise

charizard is not bad physically but his power lies in his special attack

so stuff like that

The thing is I'm really having a lot of trouble winning against opponents with my current team. I feel that I could surely improve my team a lot. Now that I have completed nearly everything, I just want to make the strongest team possible and train it. I caught a beldum yesterday so now I think I'll train it and try to use metagross in later stages. This game is tough and I really need a very good team to fight future trainers one after the other.

4 hours ago, Ragen said:

The thing is I'm really having a lot of trouble winning against opponents with my current team. I feel that I could surely improve my team a lot. Now that I have completed nearly everything, I just want to make the strongest team possible and train it. I caught a beldum yesterday so now I think I'll train it and try to use metagross in later stages. This game is tough and I really need a very good team to fight future trainers one after the other.

Metagross is a real powerhouse to have,theres also a goomy that u can use assuming you chose the donation correctly,would be worth while experementing w over ur noivern yeah?.Seeing your team as it is,My preference for a team is having typing that are different to each other,u have nidoking and venusaur meaning u have 2 poison types,same goes for charizard and noivern but thats just me tho.Good luck w team building :]

2 hours ago, Ragen said:

like i said versatility is the most important part of any team in reborn

metagross is an excellent mon to use

i'd recommend any of the dragons like salamence/ garchomp

i'd suggest evolving eevee into sylveon, quite a decent fairy type

evolve your chimchar into infernape (beast of a pokemon), although i could argue blaziken with speed boost is better

mudkip should be evolved into swampert , with the right moves he can wreck teams

but i personally wouldnt suggest training up any of the others because there are better options than most of them

also i think some great new additions could be mons like

magnezone

goodra

weavile

gyarados (overpowered beast)

gengar (overpowered as hell too)

You shouldn't have multiple moves of the same type on one pokemon, and it's generally a good idea to specialize in one attacking stat. For your Charizard, at least replace Inferno with something else. It can relearn moves like Dragon Claw and Shadow Claw, and learn Brick Break through TMs, but yours has a Timid nature which decreases physical attack. Likewise, Blastoise has 3 water moves. Replace dive. It's Timid nature decreases the power of Ice Punch and Waterfall though. Surf would probably be the stronger move. As for Nidoking, change its ability to Sheer Force, which will give a 30% boost to Poison Jab. Gallade looks good, consider teaching it Close Combat.

My recommendations for good pokemon 

Magnezone

Lucario

Rotom

Togekiss (if you renovated the railnet)

Weavile