Help with beating Radomus

TumbleWhip

So as the title suggests, I am currently stuck with Vanhalen (Gym?) and I seriously need help rn xD ;-;

My team consists of:

Roserade Lv.57 Modest - Cut, Toxic Spikes, Giga Drain, Stun spore (terrible moveset, I know :P)

Blaziken Lv.58 Adamant - Shadow Claw, Bulk Up, Blaze kick, Sky Uppercut

Vivillon Lv.54 Impish - Hurricane, Quiver Dance, Bug Buzz, Stun spore

Drapion Lv. 56 Naughty - Toxic Spikes, Strength, Night slash, Hone claw

Eelektross Lv. 55 Rash - Strength, Crunch, Spark, Thunder Wave

Noivern Lv.57 Gentle - Super Fang, Tailwind, Air slash, Roost

I can hardly beat 2 of his pokemon lol

so i thought i should get a misdreavus and a murkrow

but I found out that I can only have 1 dusk stone in my current situation

so which pokemon should I evolve, what pokemon should I add and what strategy can I utilize?

i suggest putting dragon pulse on noivern for some dragon STAB

as for how to beat Radomus, your drapion can deal with gardevoir, just teach it cross poison from the move relearner, also a timis mismagius is a great asset, as it can eliminate his gallade and badly hurt his team, just use it carefully also you can catch a sewaddle in jaspe ward, leavanny has access to swords dance which can be helpful

OR use Perish song

Just now, lifesapity said:

You can use his own strat against him by using gardevoir to setup calm minds against him. (they give +2 on his field)

Might try that. thanks ^^

Just now, Alextron said:

Set up with Vivillon (Quiver Dance) and Drapion (Hone Claws+Toxic Spikes).

Alternatively, Leavanny with Swords Dance and Gardevoir with Calm Mind combo also work wonders.

That's EXACTLY what I did but they can barely make it through the first 2 pokemon ;w; might try da Leavanny strat doe, thanks 

Just now, Another Retired Shipper said:

i suggest putting dragon pulse on noivern for some dragon STAB

as for how to beat Radomus, your drapion can deal with gardevoir, just teach it cross poison from the move relearner, also a timis mismagius is a great asset, as it can eliminate his gallade and badly hurt his team, just use it carefully also you can catch a sewaddle in jaspe ward, leavanny has access to swords dance which can be helpful

OR use Perish song

as for Noivern uh.. doesn't he learn Dragon pulse at lv. 70? ;w; and I don't know where to get him Dragon Dance

And yea the Drapion with cross poison sounds like it might help, thanks

23 hours ago, TumbleWhip said:

as for Noivern uh.. doesn't he learn Dragon pulse at lv. 70? ;w; and I don't know where to get him Dragon Dance

And yea the Drapion with cross poison sounds like it might help, thanks

i dont think noivern learns dragon dance i meant you can go to the move relearner and re-teach it dragon pulse, its a level 1 move along with boomburst

also give drapion the ability sniper and night slash with help with reuiniclus and meetagross

roserade won't do much good against him, perhaps swapping her out for a ghost type could do some good. Cofagrigus tends to be useful because trick room isn't uncommon on radomus his team

3 hours ago, Wolfox Glace said:

roserade won't do much good against him, perhaps swapping her out for a ghost type could do some good. Cofagrigus tends to be useful because trick room isn't uncommon on radomus his team

I agree with the Cofagrigus,but might i also add that theres a shuppet w destiny bond in beryl ward aswell which may be of help to any troubling mons.Also if u can get ur hands on a scrafty with intimidate or moxie,that might help aswell.Scraftys already slow so trickroom might be a slight advantage once u rack up some moxie boost.My last suggestion would be catching a inkay/malamar.Psychic dark,not a bad combination against most of his mons.Fighting type moves deals neutral and he cant take any psychic damage.Although scrafty and malamar are weak to fairy (g.gardevoir)thats why i suggested destiny bond shuppet aswell.

Edited by V for Vendetta