Fairy Monotype run with me, Wolfox

Wolfox

not sure if this is at the right place, so work with me here

Due to Rebron Sandbox mode, I can now start my fairy monotype run!

Chapter 1: The Team and getting to Julia

3d754511ea8040d7b73190a9cb823f69.png

The team right now. I gave myself 5 team members because outside of Igglybuff and Snubbel, you can't get anything ebfore shelly. and I did togetic and maril because those are officially the base forms of the pokemon.

926f2b7b2aa0477280c87a82faf59419.png

The fire Evolution, Kawaii~Chan can now start shipping

WIll be updated once updates are possible from here

Edited by Wolfox Glace

11 minutes ago, Vhandrake said:

Good luck! Wish you the best! :D (Even when your run is fairy and mine will be dragon >.>) 

I'll have more issues overall you know, team meteor likes steel and poison types quite a bit, and there's aya and corey. not to mentionRadomus and his metagross

1 minute ago, Wolfox Glace said:

I'll have more issues overall you know, team meteor likes steel and poison types quite a bit, and there's aya and corey. not to mentionRadomus and his metagross

I can tell already!! But i think the fun part of the mono-run is exactly that, the challenge that gives you.. And i don't know if you do this for the same reason as i do it, but i want to do it because i love with passion the dragons... So i guess it will be the same with you!! As you said, you'll probably have more issues than anything but it will be a great experience! :D

3 minutes ago, Wolfox Glace said:

Good luck Wolfox!

Your encounter with Titania will be traumatic, since it will consist of mostly you muttering "please don't use that Aegislash on me, please..."

Just now, Jess said:

Good luck Wolfox!

Your encounter with Titania will be traumatic, since it will consist of mostly you muttering "please don't use that Aegislash on me, please..."

I have actually faced steel using fairy in the past, and I still have PTSD from mega scizor so.... at least this time there's no heartan stopping me from spamming fire type moves

1 minute ago, Wolfox Glace said:

I have actually faced steel using fairy in the past, and I still have PTSD from mega scizor so.... at least this time there's no heartan stopping me from spamming fire type moves

God, Heatran is one of the reasons you have to run HP Ground on Sylveon/Florges... (well, or fighting)

19 minutes ago, Jess said:

God, Heatran is one of the reasons you have to run HP Ground on Sylveon/Florges... (well, or fighting)

or azu, but that can get tricky