Version 9 - The City of Mystery

Jan

13 minutes ago, Alex said:

Reveal hidden contents

There are 7 to find, and 8 in total

Well that might be quite annoying, i've looked everywhere i probably missed her somewhere.

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 11.6.2017 at 4:12 PM, BRS swag said:

This page tells u everything

Thanks a lot.

finished the quest.

Wasn't dissappointed in the slightest.

But

Spoiler

are those the only four memorys available ?

Or are there more in the current version ?

I get a feeling that Rorrim B. might be one of the Elite 8. (first 4) Not that I have much evidence about it, but he has to have much more purpose than just being crawli's dad and an unimportant comic relief character. I mean, you battle him twice so far. I imagine by the time we get all 18 badges and have to find the first 4 E8 members, he would be in that spot in the jungle where he hangs out. But that's just my imagination.

Is Audino available in V9? The Pokedex says Audino location is in Route 7 and Route 8 but I haven't managed to find any. The pokemon that I found, both on grass and tall grass,  were 

Spoiler

Cherubi, Cherrim, Fearow, Miltank, Ponyta and Rapidash.

3 hours ago, HakuryuYukio said:

Thanks a lot.

finished the quest.

Wasn't dissappointed in the slightest.

But

Hide contents

are those the only four memorys available ?

Or are there more in the current version ?

no idea. maybe @Jan would know

1) I have beaten Erick, finished West Gearen help center quests, I also have the odd key. I found Specter in front of Giratina statue. He is not there inside the gym. Where do I find him? I read in the forums that you have to beat him to obtain a Dawn stone.

2) If I board the train to Grand dream city, will I be able to come back and visit previous areas? Or is it like the Agate checkpoint style in Reborn and I will be stuck there.

7 minutes ago, PESH1 said:

1) I have beaten Erick, finished West Gearen help center quests, I also have the odd key. I found Specter in front of Giratina statue. He is not there inside the gym. Where do I find him? I read in the forums that you have to beat him to obtain a Dawn stone.

2) If I board the train to Grand dream city, will I be able to come back and visit previous areas? Or is it like the Agate checkpoint style in Reborn and I will be stuck there.

1. You have to find Spector again in the Odd House and Wispy Tower before you can battle him in the gym, though he only appears during specific times of day.

2. There will be a teleporter at Grand Dream Station that takes you back to West Gearen, though I do not remember if it i's accessible immediately, or after completing V9 story content.

Hey. So I'm just wondering if you're going to add a password that will allow us to skip the Kugearen stuff, as it's all just a bunch of story, and it's really boring to anyone who's already played the game. It's basically the ship sequence.

• Developers
4 hours ago, BRS swag said:

no idea. maybe @Jan would know

Those are the only ones available atm, yes. 

8 minutes ago, Sceptilespy said:

Hey. So I'm just wondering if you're going to add a password that will allow us to skip the Kugearen stuff, as it's all just a bunch of story, and it's really boring to anyone who's already played the game. It's basically the ship sequence.

No.

• Developers
4 minutes ago, Sceptilespy said:

:[

I guess some explanation is probably in order. I only made the ship sequence skippable because some people like to have multiple playthroughs and they just want to get their starter and move on. The Kugearen part may be boring to you, but that's almost an hour's worth of gameplay, while the ship sequence only takes around 10 minutes to do if you speed through it. I will never add the option skip over entire episodes. 

Just now, Jan said:

I guess some explanation is probably in order. I only made the ship sequence skippable because some people like to have multiple playthroughs and they just want to get their starter and move on. The Kugearen part may be boring to you, but that's almost an hour's worth of gameplay, while the ship sequence only takes around 10 minutes to do if you speed through it. I will never add the option skip over entire episodes. 

Alright. Well in that case I get it.

When using an Ability Capsule, it seems to follow a specific pattern when changing an ability. For example, I've used my only one on Chandelure trying to get Flash Fire but it changes it to Infiltrator no matter how many times I reset. Is it supposed to follow a set pattern or is it supposed to be randomized?

13 hours ago, Dehfe said:

Is Audino available in V9? The Pokedex says Audino location is in Route 7 and Route 8 but I haven't managed to find any. The pokemon that I found, both on grass and tall grass,  were 

Hide contents

Cherubi, Cherrim, Fearow, Miltank, Ponyta and Rapidash.

I found Audino in Route 8, it is pretty rare.

15 hours ago, Phoenix2345 said:

Is rockruff available? If yes how to evolve it into either midday or midnight?

Rockruff is available in Goldenleaf Cave.

Lycanrock Midnight is available after you clear Goldenleaf Town and access Goldenleaf Forest again from Goldenleaf Town

Lycanrock Midday is available at Route 9.

Edited by kingjrcasanova