Alolan Vulpix?

Quinn

Could someone tell me where to get alolan Vulpix in v9?

Edit: Also anyone know where you can get Ralts? I've heard about Ralts being obtainable in an event but I must've missed it :/

Edited by Quinnox

3 hours ago, Quinnox said:

Could someone tell me where to get alolan Vulpix in v9?

Edit: Also anyone know where you can get Ralts? I've heard about Ralts being obtainable in an event but I must've missed it :/

Ralts is in a Xen backup lab its in Sheridian Wetlands in the Forgotten Shore.

The vulpix is a trade in Kristilline City you need to get a alolan sandshrew from Valor mountain while its in Ice mode

On 6/6/2017 at 5:59 AM, Gardevoir4president said:

Ralts is in a Xen backup lab its in Sheridian Wetlands in the Forgotten Shore.

The vulpix is a trade in Kristilline City you need to get a alolan sandshrew from Valor mountain while its in Ice mode

This is a bit late of a response to this post but is it possible to get back to places like Kristilline and Valor Mountain after you finish version 9's storyline? Cause the train to Gearen is blocked off...

Edited by Quinnox

Just now, Quinnox said:

This is a bit late but is it possible to get back to places like Kristilline and Valor Mountain after you finish version 9's storyline? Cause the train to Gearen is blocked off...

Spoiler

Use the Teleportation Tile in the Grand Dream Train Station (one you entered through)

3 minutes ago, ShadowStar said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Use the Teleportation Tile in the Grand Dream Train Station (one you entered through)

Oh wow I didn't even notice that, thanks for the quick response! Also... how do I get back to Valor Mountain? It's been a while since I played from the new version to the general story ^^"

Edited by Quinnox

5 minutes ago, Quinnox said:

Oh wow I didn't even notice that, thanks for the quick response! Also... how do I get back to Valor Mountain? It's been a while since I played from the new version to the general story ^^"

Take the Xen Frigate at the pier south of Gearen City to Terajuma Island.

On 6/6/2017 at 3:20 AM, Animefan666 said:

Ralts: Xen Backup lab (needs key from beating Kyogre in Valor mountain)

I can't remember if I faced Kyogre or not, could you tell me what the key is? And like if I never got the key, is it possible to get it since that part of the story is over?

Edited by Quinnox

12 minutes ago, Quinnox said:

I can't remember if I faced Kyogre or not, could you tell me what the key is? And like if I never got the key, is it possible to get it since that part of the story is over?

It's the HQ Railnet Key and I don't think you can if you've already done the events at the top of Valor Mountain, but you can always go there and try.

Just now, Animefan666 said:

It's the HQ Railnet Key and I don't think you can if you've already done the events at the top of Valor Mountain, but you can always go there and try.

Darn, I guess I'll just not have Ralts for my original file. I think I'm going to start a new one to relive all the story's moments with the new changes made to the early game in this version though. One last question because I think I'm gonna want to grab Shedinja, where would I find a Nincada to make Shedinja? (Or just Shedinja if there's an event)

1 minute ago, Quinnox said:

Darn, I guess I'll just not have Ralts for my original file. I think I'm going to start a new one to relive all the story's moments with the new changes made to the early game in this version though. One last question because I think I'm gonna want to grab Shedinja, where would I find a Nincada to make Shedinja? (Or just Shedinja if there's an event)

Earlier today I was going through the sprites in the game files and saw a Shadow Ralts. Perhaps if you go to that lab in Gearen City and relive some of the events you might find it on one of the Xen Grunts? It's a long shot, but I figured i might as well throw it out there just in case.

Assuming it hasn't changed since version eight:

Nincada: Terajuma Jungle, Route 6

1 minute ago, Animefan666 said:

Earlier today I was going through the sprites in the game files and saw a Shadow Ralts. Perhaps if you go to that lab in Gearen City and relive some of the events you might find it on one of the Xen Grunts? It's a long shot, but I figured i might as well throw it out there just in case.

Assuming it hasn't changed since version eight:

Nincada: Terajuma Jungle, Route 6

Oh that's interesting, alright thanks for the heads up and all your help!

6 hours ago, Quinnox said:

Oh that's interesting, alright thanks for the heads up and all your help!

Unforunately you cant replay that event in the Gearen lab. But don't be so sure we cant get a Ralts somewhere else, I missed out on catching a shadow Feebas and am hoping that it will still be obtainable somewhere in new areas or just as a very rare find like Dratini in Gold Silver Crystal

7 hours ago, Gardevoir4president said:

Unforunately you cant replay that event in the Gearen lab. But don't be so sure we cant get a Ralts somewhere else, I missed out on catching a shadow Feebas and am hoping that it will still be obtainable somewhere in new areas or just as a very rare find like Dratini in Gold Silver Crystal

Yeah I saved my original file and put it to the side to continue with future versions. I'm currently enjoying myself with a new start and a new team and definitely loving all the new textures and stuff. Doesn't hurt to re-experience a good story especially when it's been a while 

15 hours ago, Quinnox said:

Yeah I saved my original file and put it to the side to continue with future versions. I'm currently enjoying myself with a new start and a new team and definitely loving all the new textures and stuff. Doesn't hurt to re-experience a good story especially when it's been a while 

Yeah, I decided to only replay when my normal mode game is 100% complete or at least the story and pokedex.