The Piano Girl is the Most Important Pokemon Rejuvenation Character

ShadeStrider

Spoiler

Oh my god I just started the game really but when she saves the character on the boat that was just amazing. I already liked her. Does she come back into the game somewhere????

29 minutes ago, SoulSlayer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Oh my god I just started the game really but when she saves the character on the boat that was just amazing. I already liked her. Does she come back into the game somewhere????

yes twice 

@lokighost Ah okay thanks, I can't wait! Also I'm not sure if this has happened to anyone or not but for some reason when I go to select my Pokemon to switch them around or look at their summary, it does an error and shuts down the game. Which is really depressing. I just caught a Shiny F Flareon and when I went to go select it my game shut off. How do I fix this???

3 hours ago, SoulSlayer said:

@lokighost Ah okay thanks, I can't wait! Also I'm not sure if this has happened to anyone or not but for some reason when I go to select my Pokemon to switch them around or look at their summary, it does an error and shuts down the game. Which is really depressing. I just caught a Shiny F Flareon and when I went to go select it my game shut off. How do I fix this???

Try downloading the most recent patch (you'll find a thread with download links). If it still doesn't work ask in the bug reporting thread :)