Ash...To Take On REBORN Again!!(LATEST:Deciding my 2nd run) PAGE 9.

Satoshi

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

You have played the sandbox mode thats why I am asking you this... can i assign curse to muk?

I'm pretty sure you cannot do it through move tutors. But if you get say a male Ghastly at the level of 12 which is when it learns curse, then you can breed it onto it. 

34 minutes ago, Awesome_One said:

I'm pretty sure you cannot do it through move tutors. But if you get say a male Ghastly at the level of 12 which is when it learns curse, then you can breed it onto it. 

Making it difficult for me to add the 10th pokemon. :( 

5 minutes ago, Awesome_One said:

Are you like using them as if they're all already evolved? I'm just curious.

I will have them as per Ash had during all the sesions. Like he doesnt have a grimer, but he raised his charizard from a novice charmander.

I hope you got what I mean :) 

Edited by Satoshi

2 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

ANYONE HERE, IF YOU CAN TRADE ME A MUK WITH CURSE AS A MOVE THEN IT WILL BE A GREAT HELP FOR THE PLAYTHROUGH.

Thank you in advance.

Try to ask this at Amine and S.Paul, i think they have a Muk with curse :) 

5 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

I will have them as per Ash had during all the sesions. Like he doesnt have a grimer, but he raised his charizard from a novice charmander.

I hope you got what I mean :) 

I do. You know, you can kinda do that but it might take a long time. You can breed it and then talk to the person that will keep giving you money each time you talk to her. Then buy 37 Rare Candies. Give it to the Grimer (If you can help it, don't let it learn any of its moves yet) and it'll evolve into Muk. Then get 33 Common Candies and it'll be level 5 and you can go on. Like I said, it's long but you can do it that way.

30 minutes ago, Awesome_One said:

I do. You know, you can kinda do that but it might take a long time. You can breed it and then talk to the person that will keep giving you money each time you talk to her. Then buy 37 Rare Candies. Give it to the Grimer (If you can help it, don't let it learn any of its moves yet) and it'll evolve into Muk. Then get 33 Common Candies and it'll be level 5 and you can go on. Like I said, it's long but you can do it that way.

Ok. I will definitely try this. Thanks for your suggestions. :) 

10 hours ago, Satoshi said:

What do you guyz think of this team?

Untitled.png

a little too many flying types. also acrobatocs won't work unless you toss the toxic orb. also noivern might be a little weird there since it gives you a HUGE ice weakness. moveset aren't pervect but that's not for me to decide (charizard suffers quite a bit there).

8 hours ago, Awesome_One said:

I'm fine with the Gliscor, Snorlax and Sceptile. Noivern is alright but Charizard. Don't get me wrong. I love Charizard. But like EVERYONE uses Charizard. Like no matter what run through I see, it's always there. I suggest maybe swapping him out for Heracross, Torkoal or Glalie.

the reason Charizard should be there for an ash in reborn adventure is that it is without a doubt one of ash his STRONGEST MONS. and no I'm not just saying that because I'm a "charizard fanboy". Ash his charizard is easely one of his strongest mons, while some mons could be stronger if they evolved, they didn't, so yeah.

1 minute ago, Wolfox said:

the reason Charizard should be there for an ash in reborn adventure is that it is without a doubt one of ash his STRONGEST MONS. and no I'm not just saying that because I'm a "charizard fanboy". Ash his charizard is easely one of his strongest mons, while some mons could be stronger if they evolved, they didn't, so yeah.

I'm fine with it now since he's using 10 Pokemon. But yes. I agree.

Just now, Awesome_One said:

I'm fine with it now since he's using 10 Pokemon. But yes. I agree.

and while yes you see char everywhere, that does mean something for LP meta, right?

36 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

a little too many flying types. also acrobatocs won't work unless you toss the toxic orb. also noivern might be a little weird there since it gives you a HUGE ice weakness. moveset aren't pervect but that's not for me to decide (charizard suffers quite a bit there).

I didn't get the point why will toxic orb affect acrobatics? May be I am unaware of this so please share your knowledge :) 

4 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

I didn't get the point why will toxic orb affect acrobatics? May be I am unaware of this so please share your knowledge :) 

Because Gliscor is holding the toxic orb, but if Gliscor is holding nothing the power of acrobatics is doubled.

Edited by LykosHand