Ash...To Take On REBORN Again!!(LATEST:Deciding my 2nd run) PAGE 9.

Satoshi

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

**_DECIDING THE 2ND RUN_**

So guys, this is to inform you all that I have completed till ep16 of my ASH run of Reborn. And I have enjoyed it a lot. Though the last few updates will come shortly.
I'm here to discuss with you all about another run. So, feel free to suggest any kind of run.

Instead of creating another topic to discuss this, I'm using this one. Is it ok? or should I make a new topic?

You guys made my 1st run a successful one with all your suggestions and tips. So, I'm counting on you guys again for the 2nd time as well :D 

@LykosHand @Awesome_One @Zarc @Paul25 @Wolfox @Alphagar @Zellorea @The Drunken Dragonite @seki108 @Candy @HellBoyOnEarth @BRS swag @HongaarseBeer @Jess @HUEnd @rayyan @Revan :) 

I hope I'm not forgetting to mention anyone else. Even if I have not mentioned anyone, you are always welcome to put forward your suggestion. :) 

Edited by Satoshi

10 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

**_DECIDING THE 2ND RUN_**

So guys, this is to inform you all that I have completed till ep16 of my ASH run of Reborn. And I have enjoyed it a lot. Though the last few updates will come shortly.
I'm here to discuss with you all about another run. So, feel free to suggest any kind of run.

Instead of creating another topic to discuss this, I'm using this one. Is it ok? or should I make a new topic?

You guys made my 1st run a successful one with all your suggestions and tips. So, I'm counting on you guys again for the 2nd time as well :D 

@LykosHand @Awesome_One @Zarc @Paul25 @Wolfox @Alphagar @Zellorea @The Drunken Dragonite @seki108 @Candy @HellBoyOnEarth @BRS swag @HongaarseBeer @Jess @HUEnd @rayyan @Revan :) 

I hope I'm not forgetting to mention anyone else. Even if I have not mentioned anyone, you are always welcome to put forward your suggestion. :) 

I say you should probably make a new topic, so it's easier to find and navigate... And I have three ideas for what the your next run could be:

1. Generations - You can only have 1 pokemon from each generation on your team, example of a team could be: Charizard, Ampharos, Mightyena, Magnezone, Darmanitan, and Florges. Only one pokemon from each generation on your team at once.

2.  Shifting Monotype - Before every gym leader you may only catch pokemon appropriate to that gym leaders typing, excluding your starter, example: Before you fight Shelly you may only catch bug type pokemon, Before Ciel you may only catch flying pokemon. And after you beat that gym leader you can only keep one of the pokemon you caught, example: You get an Ariados, Larvesta, and Kricketune before shelly, you can and must use all of them before and for Shelly, but you can only keep one after she's defeated.

3. Nuzlocke (With changed rules) - When a pokemon faints it's dead. All pokemon must be nicknamed... But due to the amount of deaths in reborn and huge areas, here's the modified parts: If you revive a fainted pokemon before the battle ends, it's alive. Depending on the size of the area, you may catch more than one pokemon (Example would be peridot, maybe catch three or four in peridot. Up to you)

Edited by Zellorea

5 minutes ago, Zellorea said:

I say you should probably make a new topic, so it's easier to find and navigate... And I have two ideas for what the your next run could be:

1. Generations - You can only have 1 pokemon from each generation on your team, example of a team could be: Charizard, Ampharos, Mightyena, Magnezone, Darmanitan, and Florges. Only one pokemon from each generation on your team at once.

2.  Shifting Monotype - Before every gym leader you may only catch pokemon appropriate to that gym leaders typing, excluding your starter, example: Before you fight Shelly you may only catch bug type pokemon, Before Ciel you may only catch flying pokemon. And after you beat that gym leader you can only keep one of the pokemon you caught, example: You get an Ariados, Larvesta, and Kricketune before shelly, you can and must use all of them before and for Shelly, but you can only keep one after she's defeated.

3. Nuzlocke (With changed rules) - When a pokemon faints it's dead. All pokemon must be nicknamed... But due to the amount of deaths in reborn and huge areas, here's the modified parts: If you revive a fainted pokemon before the battle ends, it's alive. Depending on the size of the area, you may catch more than one pokemon (Example would be peridot, maybe catch three or four in peridot. Up to you)

This is the reason why I count on you guys. You always come up with unique ideas :D 

P.S. I don't like Nuzlocke mode. But the other 2 are quiet innovative. I'll consider that and add them to the poll. Thanks :) 

Edited by Satoshi

2 minutes ago, HongaarseBeer said:

How about an egg-group mono? As in, you can only use one pokemon per egg-group. There can be restrictions applied to the types of egg groups you can use

Hmm...isn't it already being done? :o 

If not then I'll add this also to the poll :) 

34 minutes ago, Zellorea said:

I'd take this a bit further and go for the ultimate challenge... The full handicap run! You can use only pokemon that are weak to the type the Gym Leader uses. E.g. defeat Julia with only Water and Flying types, then Florinia with only Ground/Rock/Water, Shelly with Grass/Psychic/Dark etc... Purely self-punishing, but also rewarding as hell! ;) 

@Satoshi If you finish the run, we declare you unanimously the king of the pokemon world! :D 

Edited by Jess

2 minutes ago, Jess said:

I'd take this a bit further and go for the ultimate challenge... The full handicap run! You can use only pokemon that are weak to the type the Gym Leader uses. E.g. defeat Julia with only Water and Flying types, then Florinia with only Ground/Rock/Water, Shelly with Grass/Psychic/Dark etc... Purely self-punishing, but also rewarding as hell! ;) 

@Satoshi If you finish the run, we declare you unanimously the king of the pokemon world! :D 

You have planned well to give me a HECK of a time!! Scratching my head for strategies all through the journey :o  .

I'll pin this also to the poll. Just hopping that no else wants to put me in such a position like you :P 

Just now, Satoshi said:

You have planned well to give me a HECK of a time!! Scratching my head for strategies all through the journey :o  .

I'll pin this also to the poll. Just hopping that no else wants to put me in such a position like you :P 

You know I'm a sadistic bitch ;)

You know I'll help you with ideas along the way! After all, I swept Charlotte with Crustle, a Vivillon and a level 1 Paras :D 

8 minutes ago, Jess said:

You really want to take it further? No evolution run. You can't evolve any pokemon and they must be at their weakest form. That would truly make him the king.

Just now, Zellorea said:

You really want to take it further? No evolution run. You can't evolve any pokemon and they must be at their weakest form. That would truly make him the king.

Also, they can't learn new moves. It's their base 4 moves, and that's it.

Just now, Zellorea said:

Maybe this would be possible in Hardcore, with Eviolites and good TMs... But it's too punishing... Plus, evolving your mons is the most fun part of it, unless you wanna keep them cute all the way xD

1 minute ago, Jess said:

You know I'm a sadistic bitch ;)

You know I'll help you with ideas along the way! After all, I swept Charlotte with Crustle, a Vivillon and a level 1 Paras :D 

You should have already been declared as QUEEN of the Pokemon World. :D 

Just now, Revan said:

Even further, must be level one, may only have Night shade.

1 minute ago, Jess said:

Maybe this would be possible in Hardcore, with Eviolites and good TMs... But it's too punishing... Plus, evolving your mons is the most fun part of it, unless you wanna keep them cute all the way xD

There are particular mons that could make this possible, but most can't be obtained in reborn. No evolution mons like Heracross and Dunsparce. And Scyther (While unobtainable in reborn) I believe has the same base stat total as Scizor, just arranged differently.

2 minutes ago, Zellorea said:

1 minute ago, Revan said:

Why you guys wants to f**k me like this? :o