[E16 COMPLETED] RedAlert's Take on Reborn

RedAlert

4 minutes ago, Jess said:

We have Taka infiltrating their lines and assisting us. Also, Titania is playing a double-agent like thingy, but I think she just gives false intel to Team Meteor for ages. (if we believe her that is). I believe that Fern, Florinia, Amaria, Julia and Titania have much more backstory... And their behaviour, like Amaria's depression, Florinia's refusal to show any emotion, Fern's assholeness (pardon my word-creating skills here) and Titania's aggressiveness have much deeper causes. 

And I think that our trip in Tourmaline desert and battle vs Titania in E17 will reveal many things around this topic.

That's fair, but it isn't that much of a reveal since we know Taka is helping us from the start (well, kind of xD). Since this story has a lot of buildup - Champion reveal, Corey's past (and consecutive you-know-what), Cal's past, Adrienne's request of us - I was lying in wait for something big that'd spring up in the story eventually. And what could be a bigger surprise than Fern, one of the biggest douchebags yet, being one of the good guys? Just a hunch though, probably not the case and I'm thinking too small.

I agree with that part of the story especially as we already had a glimpse of all the diaries, being quite the nosy little bastards we are. In fact, Amaria's depression hasn't been answered at all.

12 minutes ago, Jess said:

Believe it or not, I've never ever used a Gogoat :(, and I want so desperately to use it oneday... I've studied it too much, but never had the luck to have one in my squad!

It's surprising really, I didn't expect much of it other than being the occasional tank, but it turned out much better than I expected. That and Lancelot, my Escavalier were my aces against Adrienne :)

Highly recommend it, I'm thinking of running a Reuniclus along with these two fellas along with Sylveon, Nidoqueen and Torkoal maybe? A good viable Trick Room set to fuck with my opponents xD

• 4 weeks later...