New sidequests

Tempo17

So I just finished version 9 and did all the sidequests in GDC. I know that there are other sidequests that were implemented such as venam's dad and the silvaly sidequests. Can you tell me how to start these quests and if there are any others that I do not know about.

I also started the zygarde cell quest

And finally how do you get the tm on the roof in gdc. I heard something about changing the weather to windy, but I have no idea how to do that.

From the Type: Null sidequest, you have to either surf north from Route 2 or south from route 3 in order to reach an area called River's End. There you will see a house and train. When you try and go into the house, Venam's dad will show up and you can follow him to begin that sidequest

From the tm, you can interact with panels in each area of Grand Dream City that will allow you to change the weather to whatever you want. There should be one in the same area as a the TM. Just change the weather to windy and talk to lady by the tm and it will fly off the roof

Spoiler

For the silvaly you will need a poke ball,a magnet and a powder something(all sold by a bladestar grunt in GDC.Where you found venam's dad in the morning you can find a shinx as well.

For the tm you need to change the weather to windy and the tm will be launched in Amber park.

As for other sidequests,the kimono quest is something you could do(in case you havent) and the shard something quest where you need to find and beat 5 certain trainers(currently there are two,one in gearen city(i think the aquea aparments last floor,but too sure about that,and the other in goldenwood cave).I dont know if there are more new quests added to v.9

Edit:for silvaly you will need a mon that knows flash/moon blast etc.Basically a move that produces light

Edited by Pozyher

So for the type:null sidequest I'm stuck. I went to the xen lab and searched for a surfable area. The only one that I found lead to nowhere. Can you help me lead me in the right direction since I have no idea where to go in here. It also doesn't help that since this area is new to version 9, I didn't clear the flags to get rid of the trainer battles/cutscenes.

remember the three-way intersection with all the tall grass? I think the water is in the east door. It should take you to a room with a yellow ring-like thing on a table. That's what you're looking for.

6 hours ago, Lucky1998 said:

3 hours ago, Animefan666 said:

remember the three-way intersection with all the tall grass? I think the water is in the east door. It should take you to a room with a yellow ring-like thing on a table. That's what you're looking for.

what do you do with the yellow ring???