Reborn BEWARE!! ASH Is Here.(COMPLETED)

Satoshi

8 hours ago, The Drunken Dragonite said:

Yeah, Noivern and Heracross are pretty obsolete until the later gyms.

8 hours ago, Wolfox said:

I'm itching for some action tho, training CC against an army of tauros get's old fast

Well, I'll take some time now and train them to atleast lvl 40 :) 

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4th DAY IN REBORN(CONTI...)

PULSE-MUK & CAL

When Ash returned to the railnet he found everyone was kidnapped by Team Meteor. He met Victoria there, who told him that Cain has escaped and went to Apophyl Beach. She also told that he need a machine(Strength) to go to the other side for rescuing everyone. Victoria suggested Ash to go to Apophyl Beach to challenge Kiki as a new badge is required to use Strength outside battle.
Ash went to Coral Ward but found no way to reach Apophyll Beach. He met Amaria there, who asked Ash to help her find the reason for polluted water in Reborn. So they went to the Old factory in Peridot Ward and found Solaris and other Team Meteor grunts.
Amaria kept the grunts busy while Ash found the source of pollution. But Zel was there to protect it.

ASH VS PULSE_MUK:

Spoiler

594543ac96bb7_PulseMuk2(FILEminimizer).png.30ba213d8d9dbc1674245b8343f1bcad.png

After clearing the factory, Amaria gave the harbour key so that Ash can use the boat and reach Apophyll Beach.
Ash quickly went to Coral Ward and used the boat to reach Apophyll Beach.

In the meantime:

Spoiler

594548e98c239_LykosEvolve3(FILEminimizer).png.e8e0a1eb2f608a9eba156f547760abc3.png

594548ed00b9a_LykosEvolve4(FILEminimizer).png.6fabc3a98f7e40578acfed58b38cbb58.png

Krokorok evolved into the beast Krookodile aka @LykosHand

On reaching there, Kiki told Ash to challenge Cal first who is at the top of Pyrous Mountain.

ASH VS CAL:

Spoiler

5945480f31482_Cal2(FILEminimizer).png.a34af65a3a407fda459d4564ab75c8ed.png

5945480de8791_CalWin(FILEminimizer).png.f45d5f7a822ff9f1a352e8d02c05396e.png

Ash defeated Cal very easily with Krookodile aka @LykosHand and Charizard aka @Zarc

Ash was very exhausted, so he decided to take rest at the academy and challenge Kiki on the next day.

Just now, Satoshi said:

I fear that Heracross is still not enough trained. He is at lvl 23 only.
I guess I have to use Gliscor aka @Awesome_One here again :D 

yeah... by that logic it's never getting used. so why even have it? like no offense, but if you don't train up some mons in the PC, why do you even have them there?

1 minute ago, Wolfox said:

yeah... by that logic it's never getting used. so why even have it? like no offense, but if you don't train up some mons in the PC, why do you even have them there?

Ya, I get your point. But I am sure that everyone will be usefull later in the game.

Just now, Satoshi said:

Ya, I get your point. But I am sure that everyone will be usefull later in the game.

if you keep with the logic of "It's low leveled, so I'll wait up for training it", they won't. if you create a squad based on more than 6 mons, you still gotta train them equally, since you can need one at any given time. once a member falls behind in leveling it gets used less and less. no matter if you say "I never do that", you actually do. everyone does without noticing

8 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

I fear that Heracross is still not enough trained. He is at lvl 23 only.
I guess I have to use Gliscor aka @Awesome_One here again :D 

6 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

2 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

I've gotta agree with Wolfox. Training up a mon might be tedious, but you gotta do it at some point to keep a well balanced team. If you keep relying on your strongest pokemon, it will never gain levels till you get the Exp.Share or money to buy rare candies.

Besides, I always felt guilty when I wasn't dividing the time between my squad members :) Oversensitive me, I know, but I wanted all of them to have a chance to shine! (Why, as you prolly have seen in my Bug mono I keep rotating a lot, even if I can win without some of them).

1 minute ago, Wolfox said:

if you keep with the logic of "It's low leveled, so I'll wait up for training it", they won't. if you create a squad based on more than 6 mons, you still gotta train them equally, since you can need one at any given time. once a member falls behind in leveling it gets used less and less. no matter if you say "I never do that", you actually do. everyone does without noticing

I'm training it and I promise that I wont disappoint you during the next gym challenges :)

1 minute ago, Jess said:

I've gotta agree with Wolfox. Training up a mon might be tedious, but you gotta do it at some point to keep a well balanced team. If you keep relying on your strongest pokemon, it will never gain levels till you get the Exp.Share or money to buy rare candies.

Besides, I always felt guilty when I wasn't dividing the time between my squad members :) Oversensitive me, I know, but I wanted all of them to have a chance to shine! (Why, as you prolly have seen in my Bug mono I keep rotating a lot, even if I can win without some of them).

Time to work a bit with noivern and heracross now :D
I surely will do as you said :) 

1 minute ago, Satoshi said:

After Kiki, I have to fight Solaris and his Garchomp. I have always wondered what will happen if I beat Solaris. Though his Garchomp will be at lvl 75 and mine is at 40s. Is there any way I can beat it? @LykosHand @Awesome_One @Wolfox @S.paul @Zellorea @Alphagar @The Drunken Dragonite @Jess @Zarc

I've been a crazy fan of Counter + Sturdy/Focus Sash combos. Heracross can learn Counter by Level up. Here's your motive to finally grind your Heracross up, Satoshi! :D 

2 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

After Kiki, I have to fight Solaris and his Garchomp. I have always wondered what will happen if I beat Solaris. Though his Garchomp will be at lvl 75 and mine is at 40s. Is there any way I can beat it? @LykosHand @Awesome_One @Wolfox @S.paul @Zellorea @Alphagar @The Drunken Dragonite @Jess @Zarc

Well do you want spoilers on what happens if you beat him? It's nothing too big honestly.

2 minutes ago, Jess said:

I've been a crazy fan of Counter + Sturdy/Focus Sash combos. Heracross can learn Counter by Level up. Here's your motive to finally grind your Heracross up, Satoshi! :D 

Where will I get that Focus sash? :o 

3 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

Where will I get that Focus sash? :o 

You can find one hidden on a rock if you go down the crack (no pun intended) of the grand stairway. Remember the place where you hop down in order to go save Victoria? All the way right on one of the steps you climb down, there is a rock. Talk to it and find the Focus Sash.

Edit: @Satoshi

2005ml1.jpg

Edited by Jess

2 minutes ago, Jess said:

You can find one hidden on a rock if you go down the crack (no pun intended) of the grand stairway. Remember the place where you hop down in order to go save Victoria? All the way right on one of the steps you climb down, there is a rock. Talk to it and find the Focus Sash.

Ok. But before that I need to lvl him up to lvl 40 atleast.

Just now, Satoshi said:

Ok. But before that I need to lvl him up to lvl 40 atleast.

Sent you pic with exact location on post above. Check my edit.

Heracross learns Counter at lvl 19. Common Candy him down to 18 first, if you missed it.

10 minutes ago, Jess said:

A 2nd alternative? If this one fails... :P