Satoshi

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Alphagar said:

I must have missed that! Q.Q What page is it on?

I was glad to see Snorlax crush Fern though.

Its actually the last part :D 

Still not updated. I have completed ep16 of this run. The updates will come shortly :) 

So, you haven't missed it. Just keep in touch 

2 hours ago, 431632667 said:

Ash is a trash trainer. (Out of all the moves ash you chose to give your hacked charizard tackle)

Mmm...everyone has their own choice.

But I think that Ash being a protagonist is quiet well balanced. :) 

2 hours ago, 431632667 said:

Ash is a trash trainer. (Out of all the moves ash you chose to give your hacked charizard tackle)

How dare you pass any bad comments about ash? :P 

Nevermind, But what you said is isn't the truth!

9th DAY IN REBORN(CONTI...)

PULSE-MAGNEZONE

It was time to execute the plan of raiding the Devon Co. So, Adrienn and AME went through the front door and Ash, Victoria and DJ Arclight entered through the back way. But after entering the building, Ash couldn't find Adrienn and AME. So, they went forward without them assuming that they will be fine.

On reaching the above floors, the electrified tiles won't let them pass but DJ Arclight with the help of the Radio Transceiver helped us by changing the tile set up. But Ash and Victoria  had to leave DJ Arclight behind so that he can change the tiles when asked to.

So, they went through all the obstacles till Ash got stuck in a cage and Victoria was also trapped on the other side. Suddenly Lin appeared on screen and ordered them to fight, where Ash won and moved forward. But a similar situation happened when Ash had to fight DJ Arclight and Ash won again and moved forward.

Ash saw a horrific sight, Lin's Hydreigon killed AME. :o Ash was heartbroken, seeing the Champion fall before Lin. But he went forward and found Zel with the Pulse-Magnezone.

ASH VS PULSE-MAGNEZONE:

Spoiler

5957bc42d2e2d_Pulse-Magnezone(FILEminimizer).png.2ba16b808859389dea17ec3eb7f201f7.png

2 blows from Heracross aka @Wolfox and it went down. 

Ash along with Victoria, Adrienn and DJ Arclight got out of the building and successfully removed Team Meteor from that place.

Later Victoria went to find details about the validation of Devon Co and Adrienn asked Ash to visit his gym.
Ash went to Adrienn's gym and Adrienn asked Ash to find some volunteers  to help him fix things in the gym. Ash roamed around the whole Reborn City to find help for Adrienn and came up with many volunteers. Finally Adrienn's gym was fixed and ready for a battle.

Ash went to the Grand Hall and took some rest and prepared for the battle.
Next day he will fight Adrienn and his fairies :)  

Edited by Satoshi

10th DAY IN REBORN

AMARANTH BADGE

Ash entered Adrienn's gym and it didn't had any puzzles or trainers to deal with. Adrienn welcomed Ash and before the battle. asked him to take the role of the Champion of Reborn in the absence of a real Champion. Ash was quiet nervous but Adrienn gave him the much needed confidence and thus Ash agreed with Adrienn.
Now the battle begins...

Team for the Amaranth Badge:

Spoiler

5957d9b875a4e_teamGym16(FILEminimizer).png.2a68447d5ae1558c9ec9dae7dee0fa0c.png

ASH VS ADRIENN:

Spoiler

5957d9f9d4293_16thGym1(FILEminimizer).png.d2b28058b72a7e9911c4b494471ca501.png

5957d9fb66cbe_16thGym2(FILEminimizer).png.b3e2699565f531944e2579ef8202797c.png

5957d9fd0eef8_16thGym4(FILEminimizer).png.d481f0cc39dbb41802a230dea037f861.png

5957d9fc18a7f_16thGym3(FILEminimizer).png.4df17b4621c76e42e35d8542f4d6e41e.png

5957da00bc131_16thGymWin(FILEminimizer).png.1e757e14b1d7b87c3df2bc113e76f823.png

5957daae4ebe0_16thGymBadge(FILEminimizer)-min.png.20caaf60e97b4c63054a6ef93b006e75.png

Snorlax aka @Alphagar slammed everyone there. It OHKOed Gardevoir and Florges with Heavy Slam. And it also took down Granbull and Mega Mawile.
The toughest terrain couldn't do much trouble. Snorlax led Ash to Victory. 

Finally completed the journey till EP16. :D 

CONCLUSION OF THIS RUN

5957eb450880a_TrainerCard(FILEminimizer).png.b22f5d1b24bf52c6300b9cd0c00f7cd7.png

1.   During the early stage of the game, GLISCOR was a threat to all gym leaders.

2.   KROOKODILE is a great physical attacker, it won many battles despite having type disadvantage.

3.   I'm not so good in rotating pokemons and train them equally.

4.   PIKACHU is a very under-rated pokemon. It helped me in many tough situations where the best ones failed.

5.   About Pulse machines, Easiest->Pulse-Magnezone, Hardest->Pulse-Swalot.

6.   About Gym Leaders, Easiest->Kiki and Samson, Hardest->Noel.

7.   About certain pokemon, Never wants to fight against->Charlotte's ROTOM(HEAT).

8.   About other characters, my favourite->Cain, worst among the good ones->Titania.

9.   About Team Meteor, not as tough as they portray themselves. Excited to fight against LIN.

10. Good strategies can make you win the hardest battles also.

***ASH BIDS GOOD BYE TO REBORN***

5957f174828fb_6bcc4e1a9426acbfec755dc4fae94ba4(FILEminimizer).jpg.079328d0e68dfb8674dfe416303fc00d.jpg

CONCLUSION OF THIS RUN

5957eb450880a_TrainerCard(FILEminimizer).png.b22f5d1b24bf52c6300b9cd0c00f7cd7.png

1.   During the early stage of the game, GLISCOR was a threat to all gym leaders.

2.   KROOKODILE is a great physical attacker, it won many battles despite having type disadvantage.

4.   PIKACHU is a very under-rated pokemon. It helped me in many tough situations where the best ones failed.

7.   About certain pokemon, Never wants to fight against->Charlotte's ROTOM(HEAT).

8.   About other characters, my favourite->Cain, worst among the good ones->Titania.

9.   About Team Meteor, not as tough as they portray themselves. Excited to fight against LIN.

5957f174828fb_6bcc4e1a9426acbfec755dc4fae94ba4(FILEminimizer).jpg.079328d0e68dfb8674dfe416303fc00d.jpg

1 minute ago, Satoshi said:

CONCLUSION OF THIS RUN

What will happen in the next episode? Find out next time in Episode 17! Or in your case, Day 11. Haha. Congrats on beating it though.

1 minute ago, Awesome_One said:

What will happen in the next episode? Find out next time in Episode 17! Or in your case, Day 11. Haha. Congrats on beating it though.

Haha... XD

Just completed it really fast.

And yes, Day 11 will be the start of EP17 :P 

1 hour ago, Satoshi said:

Me and Wolfox complained to you a lot about this, with your Heracross being the victim xD

Good job @Satoshi! Congrats on finishing the run! One question, did Snorlax have Belly Drum? Or it was beasty enough to OHKO stuff with Body Slam without any boosts in its Attack? :o 

2 minutes ago, Jess said:

Me and Wolfox complained to you a lot about this, with your Heracross being the victim xD

Good job @Satoshi! Congrats on finishing the run! One question, did Snorlax have Belly Drum? Or it was beasty enough to OHKO stuff with Body Slam without any boosts in its Attack? :o 

Thanks jess.

And snorlax OHKO them with heavy slam, not body slam :D 

Thanks jess.

Just now, Satoshi said:

Thanks jess.

Ohhhhhhhhhh, OK, this makes sense! That fat fuck hit everything like a truck with a Steel type attack that gets stronger the heavier you are than the opponent! No chance for physically defensively weak mons like Gardevoir or Florges to survive!

Ohhhhhhhhhh, OK, this makes sense! That fat fuck hit everything like a truck with a Steel type attack that gets stronger the heavier you are than the opponent! No chance for physically defensively weak mons like Gardevoir or Florges to survive!

I assigned this move  to Snorlax only to take on Adrienn :D