Ciel- Help greatly requested

firemandan

I need some help fighting Ciel, i think my team is probably ok; any suggestions would be appreciated though. Iv'e run out of heart scales and can't find any more so i'm kinda stuck with my current movesets. My team is as follows

Blastoise-Lv 70 

Rain Dish

Damp Rock

Rain Dance

Hydro pump

Water Spout

Iron Defence

Tanky, mostly for setting up Rain for Floatzel

Venusauar-Lv 67

Chlorophyll

Miracle Seed 

Grass Pledge

Poisionpowder

Leech Seed

Synthesis

Staller- Grass Pledge was mostly for early game Blazing Field creation.

Meowstic (Female)- Lv 62

Competitive

Twisted Spoon

Fake Out

Signal Beam

Trick Room

Psychic

Mostly sets up trick room for slower mons, no Prankster so I had to give it some attacks though

Arcanine- Lv 73

Flash Fire

Flame Plate

Heat Wave 

Crunch

Thunder Fang

Reversal

Physical/Special attacker, Heat Wave used for early game Blazing Fields added other moves for type coverage.

Ampharos-Lv 62

Plus

Amplifield Rock

Thunder 

Cotton Guard

Thunder Wave

Electric Terrain

Used early game in conjunction with other electric types, needs work.

Floatzel- Lv 75

Swift Swim 

Splash Plate

Surf 

Aqua Tail 

Aqua Jet 

Waterfall

This guy is my ace, his attack is 215 and he usually ohko's anything with a weakness using Aqua Tail. Can one hit Archeops, but not much else.

As i said, any help or reccomendations would be appreciated.

I recommend you to train your ampharos . it will be probably the key of your team ! I suggest you to remplace venusaur aswell , he is not really usefull here , find a strong rock type like rydon and train him :) 

I am sure that that ampharos will one shot most of Ciel's pokemon.So level up that ampharos.I recommend a lapras(event) or a walrein because they are bulky and two of Ciel's pokemons are 4x weak to ice.

Amphy (My Ampharos's nickname, never really been good at that) definitely needs leveling and i'm going to try getting Lapras or something. I also discovered that I had a Rhyperior with Stone Edge in the PC that i had completly forgotten about. It's only Lv 64, but it one shots everything except Gliscor and Mega Alteria.  

Thanks for all the help, it's nice to know it's available if needed. I leveled Amphy to 70 and had Blastoise set up rain on Togekiss, after that; between Amphy's Thunder, Rhyperior's Stone Edge and Floatzel's Ice Fang her team was easy.