How to beat Floridabot

Peter

Hey there, I've been trying to beat Florida's gym for 2 days now.

My team is a lvl 25 pidgeotto,lvl 25 mightyena,lvl 21 mankey,lvl 25 Marshtomp and a lvl 23 Venonat. She's been kicking my ass consistently and no potion has been able to save me from her bullshit.

Any help is appreciated :)

Wow , your team is good but not really usefull against her :) you should try to do the litleo event ( check on youtube ) so you will have a decent  fire pokemon , and catch the only one who will crush her : klink , on the railnet ( near pokemon center of obsidia ward ) , and don't use your marchstomp , his double weakness doesn't help

Edited by Zarc

one word: Hariyama.

That Sumo Wrestler is a MONSTER in Reborn due to its massive HP and high attack. easily outclassing Primeape as an early game fighting type and even useful in the late game

You can use Kricketune.Technician boosted fury cutter will do great damage to most of Florina's pokemon.I also recommend getting a fire type pokemon for example numel or pansear.Mankey is not worth it.Pick any other fighting type pokemon.