West Gearen Flower shop

ShadeStrider

I really want it to open in version 10.

I stole some honey once, to see what would happen. I felt bad, so I reloaded an earlier save. It never happened.

With Bladestar, you know that Cassandra is corrupt. I willingly accept that life of crime, knowing that I am doing right by the people of Grand Dream City (and perhaps all of Aevium). Although the Dimensional Ferrothorn and The Ana Sidequest has made me suspicious of Bladestar, they are probably the lesser of two evils.

Stealing from a flower shop that is struggling to keep itself open feels wrong and it doesn't benefit anyone.

Now I feel like I want to buy the Honey, rather than steal it. That way, I'd help the shop. As a bonus, I wouldn't feel so guilty receiving the thank you from the shopkeeper's sister, because I genuinely helped.

2 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

I really want it to open in version 10.

I stole some honey once, to see what would happen. I felt bad, so I reloaded an earlier save. It never happened.

With Bladestar, you know that Cassandra is corrupt. I willingly accept that life of crime, knowing that I am doing right by the people of Grand Dream City (and perhaps all of Aevium). Although the Dimensional Ferrothorn and The Ana Sidequest has made me suspicious of Bladestar, they are probably the lesser of two evils.

Stealing from a flower shop that is struggling to keep itself open feels wrong and it doesn't benefit anyone.

Now I feel like I want to buy the Honey, rather than steal it. That way, I'd help the shop. As a bonus, I wouldn't feel so guilty receiving the thank you from the shopkeeper's sister, because I genuinely helped.

Their's also a consequence for taking the fossil from Ruby Museum. They increase the admission fee.

5 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

I knew. I decided not to steal the fossil either.

But isn't it fun because the woman who had them was sounding all smug and yeah we could've bought the honey rather than steal it because turns out one single jar sitting on the shop shelf doing nothing would pay the rent