I'm lost, where do i go?

Rakashi

Hi! I'm playing on v9, and i was wondering where i go after finding the purple book that Saki asks you to find? I'm really confused about what the bridge is. i read the book and i went to the west expecting to find her but she wasnt there is this a glitch? or do i need to keep exploring? i have looked all over by now

On 6/22/2017 at 7:08 PM, Vhandrake said:

There's a bridge around, a tree down said bridge that looks different, at least the shadows.. I'm stuck just a little bit further! Haha! xD 

On 6/22/2017 at 5:42 PM, Alextron said:

She is trying to tell you that you need to go through a certain tree behind the statue.

Edited by Rakashi

43 minutes ago, Rakashi said:

thanks guys! I have  another question though. Crawli is in a secret area in sheridan. how do i get back to sheridan from terajuma?

Use the Xen Frigate at the shore directly south of Kakori Village.

39 minutes ago, Animefan666 said:

Use the Xen Frigate at the shore directly south of Kakori Village.

Is augustus supposed to drive me there? i've wandered around for a while and the story doesnt seem to be progressing at all.

18 minutes ago, Rakashi said:

Is augustus supposed to drive me there? i've wandered around for a while and the story doesnt seem to be progressing at all.

Take the stairs to the captains room. He should be there.

1 minute ago, Animefan666 said:

Take the stairs to the captains room. He should be there.

strangely enough when i talk to him all he says is how his eyes are bad and how the ship crashed into the island