My Casual Team

SomeWeeb

Okay, not 'casual' but the team that's been getting me through the game! I've had to search through this forum SO many times just so I can beat the gym leaders. I've only had problems with Aya and Adrienn.

latest?cb=20120420131601latest?cb=20120622083417latest?cb=20120622073909latest?cb=20120402161232latest?cb=20120622075915Swanna BW

Juhel the Stunfisk - My carry. The one that got me through Aya and many other gym leaders.

Level 80 - Flash - Fissure - Thunderbolt - Surf

Mamoswee - The carry of the team ever since he kept killing them (and the enemy) in one earthquake

Level 80 - Earthquake - Rock Smash - Blizzard - Strength

Scrolliwheeli - The newbie that poison tails every thing in sight

Level 78 - Toxic - Poison Tail - Mega Horn - Bulldoze

Morrigan the Gardevoir - She... she used trick room and allowed me to sweep a gym once!

Level 78 - Magical Leaf - Psychic - Moonblast - Ice Punch (on accident)

WasteOfTime the Swanna - I hatched this thing and then just waited till I can use fly. I swap her out for Typhlosion every gym.

Level 72 - Fly - Brave Bird - Dive - Roost

The Carry the Magnezone - After searching through forums, I found the future carry. One with sturdy! TAKE THAT EARTHQUA- and there's the dazzling gleam...

Level 77 - Zap Cannon - Metal Sound - Discharge - Flash Cannon

Old members of the team -

Thelthine the Pachirisu - With her Bide attack, she sweeped the strongest pokemon of the first three gyms. Then it came time to get rid of her.

Longda the Typhlosion - Also known as the fire type sweeper. Not because he's fire type, because he WIPED THE FIRE GYM BY HIMSELF.

DevilKing the Kricketune - He was useful, Thelthine's backup Bide afterall. But now with Perish Song I was able to kill that Mewtwo so I can reach Terra

Lord of the- the Waillord - He never got his debut, but I did work on him for awhile. Made to sweep the gym before Adrienn! But then Mamoswine carried.

If anyone has suggestions for what I could use in my team, I'm open to suggestions!

you should prolly replace stunfisk with a fire, grass, fighting, dark type (dd,moxie scrafty puts in a lot of work imo)

swanna and scorlipede are also not very good and you will most likely need to replace them later in the game

Edited by Vanitas

1 hour ago, Vanitas said:

you should prolly replace stunfisk with a fire, grass, fighting, dark type (dd,moxie scrafty puts in a lot of work imo)

swanna and scorlipede are also not very good and you will most likely need to replace them later in the game

Well, the thing about Stunfisk is that he's actually been doing WONDERS for my team. He does well in the double battles because of his tank stats and such. I will DEFINITELY be replacing Swanna, as I said I only use them for fly. Scollipede is something I trained up just to beat Adrienn which I planned on replacing with Drapion later on. However, I feel like a ground type gym leader is coming soon so I'll probably need to use a water type of sorts... IF ONLY CORIN ROUGE DIDN'T JUMP ON A TRAIN WITH MY MAGIKARP.

4 minutes ago, SomeWeeb said:

However, I feel like a ground type gym leader is coming soon so I'll probably need to use a water type of sorts... IF ONLY CORIN ROUGE DIDN'T JUMP ON A TRAIN WITH MY MAGIKARP.

next is steel (rock, water and dragon are the last ones)

if you want a magikarp i can trade you one

1 minute ago, Vanitas said:

next is steel (rock, water and dragon are the last ones)

if you want a magikarp i can trade you one

Well, I'll get back to you with that Magikarp trade. I wanna see how far I can get without trading with others on here. I'm glad I'll be able to sweep a gym that ISN'T fire with my Typhlosion!