where and how

daniel12221

6 minutes ago, daniel12221 said:

where can i get moon ice cream, and how/or with what do i mine the "glowing stons"

I think it's rare for blue moon ice cream to show up at any vendor, but others might know more about that.

You can mine the glowing stones once you receive your mining kit. You receive this after beating Shelly because you need rock smash to get there. It's north in the caves under the grand stairway

1 hour ago, daniel12221 said:

where can i get moon ice cream, and how/or with what do i mine the "glowing stons"

You need the mining kit for the stones. It's under the grand staircase. In order to get back there (since you beat the game), you need to go to the staircase and talk to a cop blocking an entrance by Arclight's club. He will let you in, and then you use Rock Smash to access the mining kit.

Oh yeah, sorry about that. He is still accessible after having finished Ep. 16. Just head down to the caves and head down one level. Then go North East and you'll see smashable rocks. Smash those and enter the door. You will find that man there