Critique my team

dewtime

I'm all new to reborn servers as of right now. However, I have been playing reborn for quite a while now. As of right now, I am about to battle Samson, and I was wondering if my team was enough to fight against his fighting team. I've struggled with other gym leaders before, but it seems I've been losing from him. It could be just my Pokemon levels, but none the less, I'd appreciate it if someone or people would critique my team.

Here's my following team:

Roserade
Lv. 63 | Item: Black Sludge
Male | Nature: Lax
Ability: Poison Point

Skills
HP: 164
Attack: 117
Defense: 117
Sp. Atk: 190
Sp. Def: 144
Speed: 146

Moves
Giga Drain
Nature Power
Toxic Spikes
Toxic

-------

Nidoqueen
Lv. 62 | Item: Poison Barb
Female | Nature: Bold
Ability: Sheer Force

Skills
HP: 192
Attack: 124
Defense: 141
Sp. Atk: 107
Sp. Def: 133
Speed: 107

Moves
Sludge Wave
Superpower
Bite
Earth Power

-------

Feraligatr
Lv. 62 | Item: NeverMeltIce
Male | Nature: Hardy

Skills
HP: 188
Attack: 166
Defense: 148
Sp. Atk: 137
Sp. Def: 123
Speed: 124

Moves
Rock Smash
Crunch
Water Pledge
Ice Fang

-------

Arcanine
Lv. 61 | Item: Flame Plate
Female | Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Intimidate

Skills
HP: 196
Attack: 162
Defense: 144
Sp. Atk: 144
Sp. Def: 114
Speed: 130

Moves
Flamethrower
Heat Wave
Crunch
Extreme Speed

-------

Zoroark
Lv. 62 | Item: None
Male | Nature: Serious
Ability: Illusion

Skills
HP: 160
Attack: 156
Defense: 99
Sp. Atk: 168
Sp. Def: 80
Speed: 155

Moves
Hidden Power (Ground?)
Shadow Claw
Foul Play
Extrasensory

-------

Luxray
Lv. 62 | Item: Zap Plate
Female | Nature: Mild

Skills
Attack: 187
Defense: 102
Sp. Atk: 160
Sp. Def: 116
Speed: 122

Moves
Strength
Crunch
Discharge
Bite

-------

I appreciate the help in advance! Thank you for your time!

2 minutes ago, Stilfernweh said:

I'm all new to reborn servers as of right now. However, I have been playing reborn for quite a while now. As of right now, I am about to battle Samson, and I was wondering if my team was enough to fight against his fighting team. I've struggled with other gym leaders before, but it seems I've been losing from him. It could be just my Pokemon levels, but none the less, I'd appreciate it if someone or people would critique my team.

Here's my following team:

Roserade
Lv. 63 | Item: Black Sludge
Male | Nature: Lax
Ability: Poison Point

Skills
HP: 164
Attack: 117
Defense: 117
Sp. Atk: 190
Sp. Def: 144
Speed: 146

Moves
Giga Drain
Nature Power
Toxic Spikes
Toxic

-------

Nidoqueen
Lv. 62 | Item: Poison Barb
Female | Nature: Bold

Skills
Attack: 124
Defense: 141
Sp. Atk: 107
Sp. Def: 133
Speed: 107

Moves
Sludge Wave
Superpower
Bite
Earth Power

-------

Feraligatr
Lv. 62 | Item: NeverMeltIce
Male | Nature: Hardy

Skills
HP: 188
Attack: 166
Defense: 148
Sp. Atk: 137
Sp. Def: 123
Speed: 124

Moves
Rock Smash
Crunch
Water Pledge
Ice Fang

-------

Arcanine
Lv. 61 | Item: Flame Plate
Female | Nature: Relaxed

Skills
HP: 196
Attack: 162
Defense: 144
Sp. Atk: 144
Sp. Def: 114
Speed: 130

Moves
Flamethrower
Heat Wave
Crunch
Extreme Speed

-------

Zoroark
Lv. 62 | Item: None
Male | Nature: Serious
Ability: Illusion

Skills
HP: 160
Attack: 156
Defense: 99
Sp. Atk: 168
Sp. Def: 80
Speed: 155

Moves
Hidden Power (Ground?)
Shadow Claw
Foul Play
Extrasensory

-------

Luxray
Lv. 62 | Item: Zap Plate
Female | Nature: Mild

Skills
Attack: 187
Defense: 102
Sp. Atk: 160
Sp. Def: 116
Speed: 122

Moves
Strength
Crunch
Discharge
Bite

-------

I appreciate the help in advance! Thank you for your time!

I HATE SAMSON! He was the bane of my existence! However, there is a way you can win: Hawlucha. You can find one on Route 2 in the morning in the patches of grass. Acrobatics and Flying Press take advantage of the field, as well, so if you can train one up, it can decimate Samson. You may want to replace Zoroark for the fight, as it can't really take any hits. Still, though, it looks like a fun team!

6 hours ago, FactoryofSadness said:

I HATE SAMSON! He was the bane of my existence! However, there is a way you can win: Hawlucha. You can find one on Route 2 in the morning in the patches of grass. Acrobatics and Flying Press take advantage of the field, as well, so if you can train one up, it can decimate Samson. You may want to replace Zoroark for the fight, as it can't really take any hits. Still, though, it looks like a fun team!

Braviary is obtaible to in that area and should be able to do the job too. The problem of Hawluchs is, that it won't learn Acrobatics before Ciel as you need the TM to teach it. Braviary may be slower than Hawlucha, but it packs quite the punch and unlike Hawlucha it learns Brave Bird by level. Though I admit that Hawluchas Flying Press can easily do the job too, though ofc it could get its power reduced by the arena. (or its powered up like a madman). Anyway, general advise: Nature Power turns into Acrobatics in the Big Top Arena with 110BP so just teach it to some Pokemon with a decent base attack and you should win.

*kicks in the open door so hard it won't even close again*

Gardevoir will be a savior for you.

Also, Magnezone can help a lot due to sturdy (I really can't help any teams without mentioning these two)

Some general advice:

Roserade: Recommend putting her black sludge on the more defensively-oriented nidoqueen and giving her an item that boosts her grass attacks instead, such as rose incense. Also, might be a good move to teach her venoshock, pending you grabbed the tm in the wasteland.

Nidoqueen: I'm guessing you didn't wait until nidorina learned toxic spikes at level 35 before evolving her? Toxic spikes are probably a better fit on Nidoqueen, since she's got some extra bulk to throw around. Anyways, I would replace Bite immediately. Icy Wind from the Agate Circus move relearner might be a decent option for type coverage, although it isn't particularly strong.

Feraligatr: Wow, a Totodile start! Bold! I bet you are just itching to get your hands on waterfall! Just level him up to level 63 and he'll learn aqua tail, a much stronger move than water pledge. Should make him feel a heck of a lot better overall. You may even want to give him an item that boosts his water-stab, such as wave incense.

Arcanine: Ah, yes, the classic. I'm guessing you evolved your growlithe before it learned flare blitz at level 45? Bummer if you did. Flare Blitz is ridiculously stronk.
Zoroark: It learns night daze at level 64. I recommend getting rid of shadow claw, as a 70 power physical ghost move doesn't offer much to a zoroark. Additionally, I would recommend using the move relearner to reteach it nasty plot or u-turn, depending on how you want to use zoro. 

Luxray: It learns wild charge at level 63. Get it there and replace bite. That should help immensely by giving Luxray a much-needed strong, physical, electric STAB.

Hope this helps! Enjoy the rest of your playthrough!