Interest in a potential run?

What sort of run should i do?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. ...are you even interested in another run?

• No, just go away ECT
    • Sure
  2. 2. What should my next playthrough be?

• Monotype (I'm open to suggestions as to which one. But no Poison, probably)
    • Mono Egg Group (I would want to pick one of the more restrictive ones. Maybe Amorphous or Human-shaped, but again open to suggestions)
    • Other themed run (One idea I had was extraterrestrial mons; it seemed pretty interesting. Suggestions are definitely welcome for this one as well)
  3. 3. Would you prefer screenshots or videos?

• Screenshots
    • Videos
    • Doesn't matter

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/07/17 at 10:00 PM

Hi, internet friends!

I recently finished up my steel monotype of Reborn, and it made me want to do another one. If anyone is interested I would like to post about it here as well...so this is a poll to gauge the interest, or whether I'm just assuming I actually have readers.

Please let me know your thoughts...

Edited by EndearingCharacterTrait

Uhhh, first one too vote. Party hard.

Anyway, as I like reading good runs, yes plz, do a run for us. I voted for the other themed run, as I would love to know with what kind of theme you'll come up with. And as third I voted for videos, as I found these easier to follow than screens and because I think it is less work to do videos instead of screens. Wouldn't mind narration in the videos either.

@EndearingCharacterTrait I certainly would like to see you doing another run. Your work with the steel mono was great, so I'd like to see a themed run, as I think that pretty much all monotypes are covered...

But it's on you of course, since every run is to be enjoyed by the player first and foremost! :) 

I'll probably try to start this in the coming days, but I'll let the poll stay active at least until tomorrow. So far it seems I'll be putting together a special theme. 

I'm surprised screens are outpacing videos though (but maybe the third party candidate is a factor). I might want to try videos this time, but I don't think narration would happen...I'm way too shy for that 

20 minutes ago, EndearingCharacterTrait said:

I'm surprised screens are outpacing videos though

I can say for myself: I somehow prefer reading a battle rather than seeing it. Or maybe I'm just used to it? Dunno. (Not that I hate videos, but I'm more attentive while reading xD)

3 minutes ago, Neco said:

I can say for myself: I somehow prefer reading a battle rather than seeing it. Or maybe I'm just used to it? Dunno. (Not that I hate videos, but I'm more attentive while reading xD)

I can absolutly agree with that I just find it easier for some reason. But videos allow you to show failed attempts much easier rather than go into huge detail of every fail all of them are on video the wins and the loses.

I voted that it doesn't matter whether you use video or screenshots.

I prefer video, if what I want to do is show every detail of a battle. Screenshots/description is very tiring to do, and you have to be fluent enough to describe every detail properly. With videos, this problem is solved.

If you want to add some description and backstory, then screenshots are indeed better.

I'd suggest to record and upload videos of the battles and use screenshots to incorporate any fiction side-description and main plot description/comments you want to make.

This way, you'd have only the advantages of each method and eliminate the disadvantages.

I don't really care how you show us your run. It shows promise and thus will be interesting anyway. 

About the run in itself. I would like to see any of your suggestions. If you would do a mono I would suggest ice or fighting mono. Both interesting ones. I am doing a fighting right now and it's challenging (at least for me) I just beat ciel so I think o didn't do bad 

A mono egg group is also interesting, amorphous send a good choice.

I choose the themed run. Alien run? Only extraterrestrial Pokémon? How about a show/anime themed one?

Or a mythological run (using the gods of a religion as Pokémon)

Edited by Anti_Hero