Filling out the Pokedex

Professor Wormwood

I am trying my best to complete the Pokedex as much as possible with what is currently available in the game, but I'm having some trouble collecting some as a result of not getting access to certain Pokemon through events due to weather or me unfortunately not thinking to look for them before episode 16 and the rebuilding of Reborn City. If anyone can help me out and trade for the following Pokemon, I would be most appreciative and more than willing to arrange for fair trades.

I am looking for Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Murkrow (or Honchkrow, since I used up my available Dusk Stones), Heracross, Shroomish, Zangoose, Chimchar, Snivy, Sigilyph, Zorua, Axew and Helioptile.

Again, anyone that can provide me with one of these Pokemon or one of their evolution, I am willing to trade fairly with, and the help is greatly appreciated.

2 minutes ago, Professor Wormwood said:

Thank you as well, StaryDreamerKitten. Any and all help is appreciated. If you have a Roserade, Togekiss or Cincinno as well, that would help, as I used up my only Shiny Stone already.

Who will be trading u the original few if i am i can put a bunch of stones on them

Understood Purple, and thank you StaryDremerKitten; that would be wonderful. Let me know if and when you are ready, and what you would like for them. Shiny and Dusk Stones are the only things I'm out of; I have pretty much everything else that needs a stone to evolve. I would buy them myself as I have plenty of cash, but I can't access the Lost Child Event with Drifloon because of weather shenanigans.

Just now, Professor Wormwood said:

Understood Purple, and thank you StaryDremerKitten; that would be wonderful. Let me know if and when you are ready, and what you would like for them. Shiny and Dusk Stones are the only things I'm out of; I have pretty much everything else that needs a stone to evolve. I would buy them myself as I have plenty of cash, but I can't access the Lost Child Event with Drifloon because of weather shenanigans.

Try the wether mod for that

I did, actually, and that's the odd thing. I was able to trigger all of the other Weather-based Pokemon events, like the Nuzleaf and Eevee events, and the mod worked after a bit of finagling, but I can't get it to work for Drifloon at all. So I'm a little confused about that one, but from what I have gathered on the forums, that's not an uncommon issue.

Anyways, let me know what you would like for the trades, and I will do my best to provide you what you are looking for.

Edited by Professor Wormwood

27 minutes ago, Professor Wormwood said:

Bulbasaur, Axew I have thier evolved forms do you want me to breed them for eggs or will venosaur and haurox be fine?

I am almost ready just waiting to see if veno and. Haurox would be fine or if u want eggs

Anything is fine in return

Edited by StarryDreamerKitten

3 minutes ago, Professor Wormwood said:

Their evolved forms are just fine; I am more than capable of breeding them if needed. I've clocked inm over 200 hours in the game already trying to complete the dex, so I am a patient man; just as long as I can eventually get what I need.

Okay ready for round 1

Who's requesting? My user will be Snorlax