Rejuvenation Problem.

Damien

Alright if I don't get this fixed I am FUCKED. So can ANYONE answer me why whenever I go into the Pokemon Menu it doesn't show the Level and HP. Same goes for battles. The 4 button names are still there. But the move names are COMPLETELY gone. I even checked the Fonts and I have the right ones. Halp

5 minutes ago, Damien said:

Alright if I don't get this fixed I am FUCKED. So can ANYONE answer me why whenever I go into the Pokemon Menu it doesn't show the Level and HP. Same goes for battles. The 4 button names are still there. But the move names are COMPLETELY gone. I even checked the Fonts and I have the right ones. Halp

Download a new copy of the game and paste your save file in the required location 

HOPE IT WORKS!

Edited by Shadowsusanoo

Is your game of version 9.2 (available in 1st post of v9 - the city of mystery thread) patched with patch 10 (available in 1st post of bug reporting thread) ?? If not, pls upgrade to it. If you have done this already and still have a bug , I guess you can try posting your file in this thread. You get easier help in here because many people access this thread daily as per my notice. Henceforth, post in the save file troubleshooting thread rather than creating threads for save file problems. 

Also, check if you can use your backups for this problem. I guess this maybe a save file corruption problem and backups usually help in solving those. They are available in the same place as your Game.rxdata file. Just rename one of those as Game.rxdata after removing the previous one and you're good to go.