Stuck at Ciel

davidmartingo

It took a few minutes, but I beat the fight for you with your original team. I had to lead off with your Beartic in order to pick up a field effect boosted KO on Togekiss. Eventually, when I got to Altaria, the key to winning was your Sawk. Two Rock Tombs slowed it down enough where Beartic could destroy it next turn with an Icicle Crash.

Honestly, Beartic does pretty well at this point. I'm sorry if the settings aren't the exact same as I found them. I tried to change them back as close as I could.

Game.rxdata

Edited by Filthy Casual

Not sure if you've done it by now but a Crobat with Double Team(TM from Ametrine Mountain, Reborn side)/Substitute(TM from Game Corner)/Acrobatics/<Insert Irrelevant Move Here> sweeps her entire team regardless of EVs/IVs, X Attacks help since Gliscor can be annoying to break and you really want to OHKO Noivern so it doesn't get any chance to OHKO you through Substitute with field-boosted Boomburst. May take a few tries if Archeops or Gliscor get some BS luck (I've had Gliscor hit 6 times in a row with Acrobatics so it definitely happens sometimes... grumblegrumble