Breeding question

Adeon

Hello everyone :)

I have some questions about breeding and would like to know if I understood the guide correctly, since I've never done this:

First question: my Dragalge has a terrible Sp.Att. IV and I want to breed a Skrelp with better one.

The Pokemon + IV and nature in question:

Dragalge 70 (female):

- HP: 27

- Att.:29

- Def.: 19

- Sp.Att.: 3

- Sp. Def.: 18

- Speed: 16

- Rash nature

Wingull 11 (male):

- HP: 20

- Att.: 15

- Def.: 31

- Sp.Att.: 29

- Sp.Def.: 26

- Speed: 12

- Lax nature

Both Pokemon are part of the Water 1 Egg group so breeding is possible. If I want to breed a Skrelp with Wingulls Sp. Attack, then I'd have to equip Wingull with a Power Lense. Since the female Pokemon determines the species, I'd get a Skrelp with the Sp. Attack of Wingull and two other random IVs of the parents, right? Do you think I should equip Dragalge with an Everstone to keep the Sp. Attack increasing nature, or a Destiny Knot, since a lot of those IVs are in the 20ies?

Second question:

Is it possible for me to breed a Budew with Extrasensory, if my Roserade is male? My guess is no, since there is only one Budew available in the game and therefore I can never breed more Budews.

First Question: Personally, I'd equip a destiny knot, and just hatch multiple eggs to see what the best nature is (who knows, you might even get modest instead of rash)

Second Question: You can breed your Male Roserade with a ditto until you hatch a Female Roselia. From there you can pair your Female Roselia with a male that knows Extrasensory