[Epilogue] WitchHunt! - Coven Win

Daniel Blackworth

UPDATE:

You have around 31-32 hours (or depends on if I can update on time) until this phase ends. If you wish to lynch someone, you need 8 votes on that person, and if you wish to end the day early, you need 11 votes on someone or on a No Lynch vote, if you wish so. 

Vote Tally:

Not voted yet [14] - Purplecicada, Greninja, Digital Amber, Jace Stormkirk, Snowy Amine, Anti_Hero, Paul25, Cool Girl, Endearing Character Trait, Lykos Hand, Venus, Lord Drakyle, Megagun, Nagisa Hideyoshi

Post Tally: [A minimum of three posts for every Day Phase is required]

Nagisa [11]
Lord Drakyle [7]
Digital Amber [6]
Megagun [4]
Anti_Hero [3]
LykosHand [2]
Snowy Amine [2]
Greninja [2]
Jace Stormkirk [2]
EndearingCharacterTrait [1]
Purplecicada [1]
Cool Girl [0]  
Venus [0]
Paul25 [0]

@Venus @Paul25 @Cool Girl

Posts people ~ I'm considering extending this phase if requirements are not met or if the time seems to be insufficient.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally believe greninja is inocent. But there might be a possibility that he said that player X is inocent so that people would trust him, or both were witches...

We don't know if the judge is a witch. It is highly probable, we need to kill someone to make sure he doesn't have the chance too. And I would like that the person lynched has an opportunity to defend themselves 

And curiously no one suggested to lynch the ones with no posts ... Last time by this time we already had some votes 

@Anti_HeroThat is a dilemma we face, to allow the judge to free reign choose who to kill or to lynch someone inactive since they would be killed anyway in order to minimise the deaths, either way unless someone is of reasonable suspicion or concern we will always be gunning in the dark.

That's like saying you suspect everyone...i'm not the one who started the lynching of inactive but I am willing to follow it if it keeps deaths minimal nightly, that said, the lynch vote is unvoted if the inactive meet the post requirements.

the one who started it was jace if im not mistaken. Here you have a concrete suspect.

But again, we cant be sure of anyone, i cant be sure of you or of anyone else. 

That is why i sugested it to be randome but then of course if I or someone else did that then that person would be suspected to manipulate the results and thus be a witch

• Global Mods

Given the circumstances, I believe the Priest would have investigated Greninja already seeing as their post about knowing Refty was innocent was a bit suspicious. However, this is not an invitation for the Priest to claim whether or not Greninja is innocent or not, and I'd prefer to keep the Priest hidden for as long as possible.

@Snowy Amine ( MC Kapper) Greninja valididated Refty's innocence. The only role that informs of a player's role and attribute is gracedigger, acolyte. The oracle gets info about the identity of a player. My gues is that Greninja is the oracle and found the priest/acolyte/king or is the acolyte himself. I believe Refty is acolyte or priest. He has a chance to be king, but that means s members of the court has died. Anyway, Greninja's role likely serves no purpose, unless he is priest

Guest Sparkin'

Priest: Not out

King: Not out

Gravedigger: Not out

Is what you're saying, but I think we've made this all pretty much clear. Unless the assassin is a witch, we can out, but only two of these roles. One which the angels would protect and one which the nurse would give the life to. But I suggest outting before the nurse dies, it might happen.

Edited by Sparkin'

Guest Sparkin'

@DigitalAmber Refy can't be king because the king's immune to all kills, except lynches until the court is disbanded. And also, how're you so sure that it's either acolyte or priest? It can be any villager, even me. How're the chances he's either acolyte or priest high?

And also I think they don't learn the role, only the name.

@Venus the nurse may be a witch too... 

@Lord Drakyle this is my opinion, that i formed observing the last few games, normaly mafias dont risk to be eliminated by the game master, and even if they were one of them, if they get modkilled doesnt really make a diference, in that case you are giving turns to the witches, mimiking the no lynch situation but worse (if there wouldnt be a judge i would go for no lynch to gain time) in this case with the judges alignment dubious we cant risk a no lynch aproach, and killing someone inactive will most likely  result in more angels... killing someone else in my opinion would most likely get us to a witch. Also we have to think that there are multiple witches that dont want to kill one fo their own, so they will try to make people vote on someone else.

If there would be a random vote of someone inocent then the probability of geting a witch would be high, on another habd if the random vote would be from a witch it would be manipulated.

@Venus a few roles, like apprentice, list a person and their role. Acolyte lists the identity of the priest, a confirmed innocent. The watchman learns a random role of someone who doesn't move, like the acolyte for example. Greninja could have been watchman, and learned who a confirmed innocent was. The amount of deaths so far, one could have somehow been a court member. Maybe the killed appointed one of the dead players. For Greninja to verify the innocence of someone, they would likely have an innocent only role. 

• Global Mods

We don’t want the Judge to take charge if they are indeed a Witch... I’m going to do a temporary vote, and if I have time I’ll come back to change it.

[eliminate] Cool Girl.

There’s no reason for this one, I just wanted a placeholder. I’m feeling ill at the moment so I don’t really want to go through a lot of messages to vote for someone I feel is scummy right now, but later on I will.

Edited by purplecicada