My Reborn team

PhantomJAV

Just wanted to show my team off I have grown quite fond of it since i started playing reborn. They're real tough and look real badass!!

Riptide          Blaziking   Vaseline     Godfather Livewire                           

260_1.png.f1cdcd53317c6ccd2350a0d0c42d9b3f.png257s_1.png.b548216600a93c509a7c159b2a1115b4.png454.png.636eeef44d6504060ecbc802baa486a4.png430.png.d02705ad9adfd0cd2a225f58277cd95a.png466s.png.88f770b4aa378cffd7274bfbf6c5cdcc.pngLinoone as a HM slave

Waterfall                         Blaze kick                        Drain punch                     Night slash                     Thunder punch

earthquake                      high jump kick                 poison jab                        fly                                 fire punch

rockslide                          brave bird                       sucker punch                    sucker punch                 ice punch

avalanche                        dig                                 rain dance                        steel wing                      giga impact 

torrent                             speed boost                    dry skin                           super luck                      motor drive 

leftovers                           wide lens                       black sludge                     scope lens                      I wanted focus belt for him but cant find it

Edited by PhantomJAV
Forgot to add moves abilities and items

Yea I spent some time looking for a team I would both feel confident about using with moves, stats, and abilities that could compliment eachother somewhat and also work well independently. At the same time I was trying to find Pokemon that I actually really liked using. Also I couldn't leave the boy swampert out he's my all time favorite. When I used this team the most fun Pokemon to fight with was toxicroak with his dry skin, drain punch, and black sludge. He was a monster, you see the bastard at 1 hp and he quickly punches you and gets half of his health back he was the MVP of my team!! 

FF3AB6CC-B1B9-43D2-A891-B2D4B3CE2228-3165-0000021C54587310.thumb.jpeg.52002c93d7a59a896a62b7782550c125.jpeg

Edited by PhantomJAV

A Reborn team that doesn't have Magnezone, Gardevoir or Nidoking/queen. This is mildly disturbing :P 

At least the chicken of doom is here ;) 

That's a really solid team you have btw. With say, a Grass type as a 6th member (covering Blaziken, Electivire and Toxicroak's common weakness to ground) it would be truly awesome.

• 2 weeks later...