V9 - Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

Hello,

I know it's old news already but after trying everything mentioned before in this topic I'm still stuck. Must have done something wrong. I'm after Galvantula fight, Melia's bag thing etc. The sensei (Kenta?) at his house isn't talking to me. I love this game a lot, so I'll be grateful for all possible help!

Edit: I downloaded the full game and didn't think to look for a patch. Looks like everything is working now.

Cheers

Edited by Notgrey
Found the solution

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Significant said:

Please help, the dialogue between Crawli and Venam underneath the gym goes weird.

Game.rxdata

While you are waiting for your save to get fixed, try this: enter the room with crawli and venam, speak to crawli (maybe unnecessary), then try to get out. I had your same problem but doing like this the dialogue went on well :)

4 minutes ago, helpmeplz2 said:

@Jan venam was talking to one of our allies at teial's villa on a togekiss,or whatever it is,and that girl left for valor mountain,what's suppoded to happen next is that i talk to venam,but she and bo one else is to be found,so i cant progress,idk what's going onGame (1).rxdata

You uploaded the wrong file. That one has you at Sensei's House with one badge. You're looking for "Game.rxdata"

2 minutes ago, helpmeplz2 said:

@Animefan666 it keeps saying my file is too big...

You've exceeded your Attachment Quota. At the top of the page:

1.) Click your username

2.) Under "Content" click "My Attachments"

3.) Delete the files and you should be able to upload the correct file

5 minutes ago, helpmeplz2 said:

That's still you at Sheridan Village with one badge. The correct file should be located:

Local Disk (C:) > Users > [Your Username] > Saved Games > Pokemon Rejuvenation - and select 'game.rxdata'

FJrzapA.png

Any file other than "game.rxdata" (no Game (1).rxdata) is not you're current file.

16 hours ago, Blontary said:

While you are waiting for your save to get fixed, try this: enter the room with crawli and venam, speak to crawli (maybe unnecessary), then try to get out. I had your same problem but doing like this the dialogue went on well :)

I tried it several times, but sadly it didn't work that way as well. Thanks for responding tho :) 

On 21. 06. 2017. at 4:53 AM, marcusjrpb said:

I'm stuck 

Game.rxdata

same 

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

On 21. 06. 2017. at 11:05 AM, LegolasSilmari said:

When I add the patch I am in a loop with keta as I did everything he ask but it will tell me I need to go meet him in the village again along with telling me I need to go back where Melia assume die I would like to keep going and able to battle keta without the loop

Game.rxdata

I can't download your save file

21 hours ago, Significant said:

Please help, the dialogue between Crawli and Venam underneath the gym goes weird.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

14 hours ago, Karamo said:

Stuck in Blacksteeple Prision cell after you play as Emma in the library. Yes, I applied the patches before I even started my file.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

8 hours ago, helpmeplz2 said:

you should be able to go to valor now

Game.rxdata

8 hours ago, niklam said:

So i have got the same problem as helpmeplz2. I decided to not give the stone to Cera and after melia flies off with her togekiss venam is nowhere to be found in the house and the flag for valor mountain doesnt work. 

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

58 minutes ago, Significant said:

I tried it several times, but sadly it didn't work that way as well. Thanks for responding tho :) 

When entering the room, walk up a bit, then try to exit the room the same way you entered, I just tried it and it worked.

Whats up guys,

I'm stuck at Valor mountain. After the cut scene where Venam tries to stop Melia from leaving the villa, I can't find Venam anywhere. I also can't continue into Valor mountain. I even checked Crawli's gym but no luck. I hope I'm not just overlooking something simple.

Best Wishes,

Shaman

Game.rxdata

Edited by ASAPshaman

4 minutes ago, ASAPshaman said:

Whats up guys,

I'm stuck at Valor mountain. After the cut scene where Venam tries to stop Melia from leaving the villa, I can't find Venam anywhere. I also can't continue into Valor mountain. I even checked Crawli's gym but no luck. I hope I'm not just overlooking something simple.

Best Wishes,

Shaman

1288 - Shaman - 43h 14m - 7 badges.rxdata

Just continue into Valor and interact the with crystals like normal.

Game.rxdata

Edited by TheMoltenGuy