[Interest Check] ANKL Take 3

Shamitako

Welcome all to the reboot of a reboot. I swear, this time I know what I'm doing.

Major changes (for those who were here before, proper interest check rundown after):

• Not doing the school setting. Or rather, events will not take place specifically at the school. I'm not set entirely on what, but it'll be a school trip of some kind
  • The goddesses are going to have their memories wiped for a lot longer
  • Following from the above, the goal will not be joining up with the goddesses to fight sinister forces. Rather, you'll be running a sort of tower defense game until the goddesses can be awoken
  • I'm going to more clearly define everyone's powers and likely nerf the goddesses down to just having two elements
  • Sharp will be more fleshed out, I hope
  • The Eye of Hope will be 10x edgier
  • Her is going to be pretty much completely different
  • Alexus will be less whimsical and may have a different modifier
  • I will be less whimsical

For those of you who weren't around for my previous attempts at this monster, here's the rundown: Four goddesses get yoinked from godhood and trapped in mortal bodies, conveniently all land at the same school. Meanwhile, sinister forces are at work trying to destroy the goddesses. The players are recruited to help the goddesses fight against said forces. And then everything goes to shit because Lexi changes her mind about something ten posts in and screws everything up.

K, now, proper thing

ANKL is a story about a utopian world on the brink of collapse. Society holds different rules depending on one's sex, this of course works out poorly for around half of the population, but that's the price of a perfect world. Of course this doesn't matter much to you, you're a teenage girl attending a prestigious (albeit somewhat controversial) school, life is good for you. But soon things will change for you. You'll encounter the goddesses of myth and acquire supernatural powers. With these powers you will defend the goddesses from those who would cause them harm until they can awake to their true identities. Along the way, your resolve will be tested and you may find yourself awakening as well as the world slowly reveals just how cruel it can be.

ANKL sports a shiny power system that lots of people seem to like. One is granted an Element, such as Fire or Thunder, and a Modifier, such as Pulse or Fury. The combination of the two creates a unique ability, such as a Fire Pulse shooting pulses of fire. Also there's some neat stuff revolving around control and offensive/defensive capability. Also you get to do a magical girl transformation, that's fun.

Fingersnap~

Links:
ANKL 2.0 OOC

Discord Server for Lexi RPs Ping @Lexi and ask for the ANKL role

For the new people: Read the previous OOC for detailed stuff on lines and powers. There aren't likely to be significant changes there. Also you pick your Modifier but not Element

EDIT: w8no, a thing is changing. Laylites are going to be redone a bit, you can be nonpracticing laylite now

Sheet

Spoiler

Player:

Name: [First&Last pls. Also don't have a K in your given name unless your parents are Practicing Kallistles/your parents are rebels and totally okay with you being bullied]

Line:

Modifier:

Personality:

Appearance: