the seven virtues

xernash

well, how i put this, i will start a new run in this great game, but i sincerely dont want to do the tipical monorun, i have a great arcana team in rejuvenation but i want to do something diferent, then, i think about the deadly sins, but i actually did that in another game so... HERE I GO WITH THE SEVEN VIRTUES

so, what i want to do by putting this here, is basicaly get some ideas, i have some, but i want to see what you think first, so i can contrast my choices with more points of view , thank you beforehand and good luck in your adventures!!

castidad / chastity - pokemon with oblivious or no gender pokemon

templanza / temperance - ?

generosidad / charity - delibird or a pokemon with wish

paciencia / patience - thinking about wobbufet, but sincerely im open to any sugerences

diligencia / dilligence - im thinking about medicham, because is said that he meditates and train even to the point of forget to sleep and eat

gratitud / gratitude - ?

humildad / humility - ?

Nidoqueen might be good for chastity. While it's not really genderless, it is known for being the only non-legendary gendered mon incapable of breeding.

As for the others, Chansey might be good for the charity slot as it is known for caring and being in every Pokemon center up until 5th gen. Medicham is good for diligence, but if Bagon's available in the next episode then that would also be a viable option, given that it puts itself through repeated cliff jumping to try and fly. Xatu's probably a decent replacement for patience too, cause it's dex entries say that it will go entire days without moving, just looking into either the past or the future.

Hope those help =)

chastity: your choice actually covers most of them. Or you can go with mons that can't breed (even with ditto)

temperance: something with Anger Point or having Rage in its moveset

charity: anything with healing

patience: anything that moves last (trick room love)

diligence: anything fighting or is "careful"

gratitude: shaymin anything with serene grace lul

humility: anything that is "modest"

On ‎22‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 4:56 AM, Endstrom said:

Nidoqueen might be good for chastity. While it's not really genderless, it is known for being the only non-legendary gendered mon incapable of breeding.

As for the others, Chansey might be good for the charity slot as it is known for caring and being in every Pokemon center up until 5th gen. Medicham is good for diligence, but if Bagon's available in the next episode then that would also be a viable option, given that it puts itself through repeated cliff jumping to try and fly. Xatu's probably a decent replacement for patience too, cause it's dex entries say that it will go entire days without moving, just looking into either the past or the future.

Hope those help =)

i loved the idea of nidoqueen, i didnt think about her and sincerely its a great idea, ill take it, and xatu goes on patience

On ‎22‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 7:11 AM, gkhmpg said:

chastity: your choice actually covers most of them. Or you can go with mons that can't breed (even with ditto)

temperance: something with Anger Point or having Rage in its moveset

charity: anything with healing

patience: anything that moves last (trick room love)

diligence: anything fighting or is "careful"

gratitude: shaymin anything with serene grace lul

humility: anything that is "modest"

i like gratitude with serene grace, in spanish it Works  even better so i take it , i will see how the team is when i get back to my sweet home and then choose properly over 1 of them .

now the team is like this :

castidad / chastity - nidoqueen

templanza / temperance - i dont realy see braviary Work, i will use him as last resource, what do you think about some with thick fat?  (because the etimology comes from a temperature in the middle of cold and hot) im not sure but sounds fairly nice

generosidad / charity - ill probably choose a wisher because there is tons of options, will work to close some weaknesses

paciencia / patience - xatu sounds great, also the idea of a trick room is great, counter type moves also may work

diligencia / dilligence - medicham , xatu or bagon if open  

gratitud / gratitude - serene grace pkm is on, i made my mind over it

humildad / humility - modest is actually pretty open, but if i have nothing more ill use it

thank you for your efforts, im a Little bit nearer of start my adventure!!!

Edited by xernash
i forget bagon

have a new one for diligence, ponyta to rapidash

At birth, Ponyta is very weak and can hardly stand up. However, he becomes stronger by stumbling and falling in his attempt to follow his parents.

so, its like this now

castidad / chastity - nidoqueen

templanza / temperance - thick fat?  ( etimology : temperature in the middle of cold and hot)

generosidad / charity -wisher

paciencia / patience - xatu sounds great, also the idea of a trick room is great, counter type moves also may work

diligencia / dilligence - medicham , xatu ,bagon , ponita

gratitud / gratitude - serene grace

humildad / humility - in my search i end looking for animal totems, And i found something, BUNNYS RE THE TOTEM ANIMAL OF HUMILITY , in chinese Lore they re humble discíples OF a charácter that does medicine in the moon also ,so...Well , i have nothing better,  such a shame that there is not jangmo- o in reborn XD he s actually a humble pokemon , dex says It

Edited by xernash
humility awareness x2 and movile phone horrible lenguage change