Mashew

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

u9t0.png

Funny story, I picked Ezreal at first because I saw Jinx and was like; "I kinda played Ez, and I think he kinda counters her.. maybe?" Nope, Jinx was a rebel and went jungle. MEANWHILE this Vayne decided to hand me ass beating after ass beating. Until I got an unintended triple kill with my Ult(when I was really only targeting the fleeing Kayle, apparently the team weakened two other members who just happened to be in my line of fire. I didn't even notice them tbh LOL) In short, I still suck with Ez, but not as much. I also managed to actually carry a game with Ez for once. I guess miracles do happen.

pls be proud ame sensei

Still trying to work out the build order, but I don't think I did too bad considering this is my first time trying to jungle with rammus. Taunt is just as pro in LoL as it is on Aerodactyl lead.

o4eg.png

You have joined the army of Rammus junglers, too?

Welcome, my friend.

speaking of which... me and zetaark came in and started wrecking things. I was about to buy another item too but we were right at their base while their entire team was fapping off in our jungle somewhere. Still refining my item set.

lf2p.png

I wouldn't recommend Frozen Heart on Rammus; his W makes the autoattacks of enemy ad carries fly back in their face as they cry; you don't want less of those coming your way. I don't run Randuin's Omen for the same reason, but it's other properties make up for it if that's how you roll.

yeah, the redux in attacks speed doesn't work as well for rammus as it would for others but I don't really see anything else giving me the heavy I want to take advantage of his passive ability either.

Guess I'll start the game off working for thornmail. Instead of remembering it more towards the end.

Edit: I made this item set as I was thinking about what I actually ended up needing as games progressed. Armor, tenacity, cleave and cool down

BO6TSp7.png

And Frozen Mallet and Warmogs on one last tier you can't see.