Mashew

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tumblr_n0m7f95azB1rsw3qoo1_1280.png

Yeah I finally went negative in ranked due to having to play 4 4v5s in a row. I even dropped down from silver I but no matter, gotta keep going. Literally after my losing streak this happens. It happened again 2 games later but with Tryndamere. Someone pls stop me (just kidding don't cuz i need to get back into gold on this account)

... Well Rin, what exactly did you think I meant by " I'm still learning Jungle? " ^^; And if you recall, I kind of got forced into the role due to being last call... no offense taken, just clarifying so that people don't get a lesser view of my skill overall than just that one sentence. xD ( Granted I'm not the greatest, but good at what I do at least. )

meanwhile in no penta land

or any good screenshots tbh >>

i stand corrected

ulOgIlM.png

shut up i forgot to screen before i exit'd

also that yasuo was fed. However.

How.

Fucking.

Ever.

I bet nobody will believe me when I say that after a very close 1v1 in mid lane (Veigar v Yasuo), Yasuo diving the turret and at 200-ish helath, I shot an Ashe arrow from the bot lane

and got him.

I hate how I dont have LoL replay.

Edited by Alatreon

hwk1.png

I love Mundo now. I have won every ranked game that I've played as him in except for that one time I had to jungle. The amount of tank is too damn high. They're lucky I was nice and didn't complete my thornmail. Also if you're wondering I didn't mean to take barrier, I adc'd the last game and forgot to switch it. It did come in handy a couple of times though, so nothing lost.

Barrier Mundo is perfectly acceptable. Dyrus runs it pretty often .

Ew Dyrus ><

jk that guy is pretty cool (and a good player by any means)

Also

fBD31QP.png

Honestly feel Darius does well against the Doc. Only one of the kills were from a Xin ganking me, but hero Yi saved the day.(Now if only he wasn't played by a toxic jackass from "Minnesota.")

Also note the Tristana. I told her to go AP for the fuck of it.

It's the raw burst, and the wtf factor from being 100-0'd by a Tristana in a second or so.

edited in:

x0KshLn.png

First time Middlesticks. Mom came down because I was yelling "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" so much.

you just aa the melee creeps and then dark wind and then?????? instant wave clear no excuses

Then lets see you do it.

I'm tired of these types of post in this topic. Respect is still a rule on the forums, now stop belittling people just because they farm a little less or build differently.

• Administrators

>10/0 against Kassadin with Fiddlesticks
>forced what seems more or less like a surrender at 20
>his team as a whole died a total of 3 times
>you still find an excuse to tell him something he did wrong

basically what Mashew said you're acting like the typical LoL player everyone complains about in a bunch of your recent posts and it's beginning to get old

I LOVE THE NEW XERATH

EpMrSDQ.png

HOW ABOUT GET WRECKED

SO I TELEPORTED AT THE END OF THE GAME TO HIT THEIR NEXUS BECAUSE THE SUPER MINIONS PUSHED

AND I PERFECTLY LANDED MY W SO ASHE DIED IN TWO HITS

XERATH IS ALL BURST AND NO HP NOW MOTHERFUCKERS

BRACE YOURSELVES

I really need to buy this guy's skins

you just aa the melee creeps and then dark wind and then?????? instant wave clear no excuses

My main focus that game was keeping Kassadin down. He wanted to play harass heavy, which is understandable against a Fiddlesticks, so I devoted my time to giving him all sorts of shit in lane. Farmed when I got a chance, but between forcing him out of lane, roaming, and giving Jarvan hell in the jungle, there wasn't much time. I even got 4 man ganked 4 times within a span of a few minutes in an attempt to stop me from being absolutely everywhere. I'll gladly trade total map control for a couple creeps.