League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Everybody hop aboard the freelo train! Had too much fun with this that I got really greedy and died alot xp

If you build blade of the ruined king on Yasuo, don't build berserker greaves. Your Q's cooldown can't go any lower if you already have shiv and botrk. Get ninja tabi's or merc treads instead. Good job though.

First game as Jungle Eve, and she is very fun. I think she has got me out the hate cycle, and back into the swing of things. She is hella fun and if you main jungle you should definitely try her out Also Tacos, that Jinx fell into the noob trap and decided to build a ruuna's, NEVER build that item on the adc.

Edited by Magus

Mmm, allow me to kindly point out that one does not simply get chat restricted for 30 games by saying "GG Ez", no one cares about that. There was most likely more goin' on.

You can ask Shiri.

Both of us just got reported twice in a row for saying gg ez

>the beauty of being veigar in an elo nobody is smart enough to buy Banshees Veil

real talk tho i need to improve my farm because this guy is like my new main

I don't know much about League.That being said, when I play Veigar I rush DFG and it works REALLY well early-midgame. Lets you give the boot to other AP Mids.