League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

real talk tho i need to improve my farm because this guy is like my new main

ur my future wife

I don't know much about League.That being said, when I play Veigar I rush DFG and it works REALLY well early-midgame. Lets you give the boot to other AP Mids.

Rushing DFG means you will have to sacrifice the ability to farm and waveclear and focus solely on attacking the enemy laner

Getting a tear or chalice before you work on your DFG will give you a lot more uses

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lw410.jpg

I usually main Wu or Noct for jung, but I gave Vi a try. This was actually my second game as Vi, but shh... Don't tell those guys.

Oh, and Golem is gone due to building for the situation. Was mainly a lot of team fights near that point.

You did pretty well, don't worry.
What I'd suggest is:
Jungle Item - Elder Lizard is the way to go, I usually get it first
Then Black Cleaver, tank item like randuins, last whisper, and then tank items after that.
Mobility boots is pretty good, but if they got tons of cc (Luckily, not much this game) you should get mercury treads
Just suggesting

Anyway on a side note
holla holla get dolla

xud2IxM.png

You did pretty well, don't worry.

What I'd suggest is:

Jungle Item - Elder Lizard is the way to go, I usually get it first

Then Black Cleaver, tank item like randuins, last whisper, and then tank items after that.

Mobility boots is pretty good, but if they got tons of cc (Luckily, not much this game) you should get mercury treads

Just suggesting

Anyway on a side note

holla holla get dolla

xud2IxM.png

wow nice discoheat copy

One gank was all it took - Lucian steamrolled the game after that, and three of us had money to finish our builds by 30 minutes in.

They kinda gave up at that point.

YE24C7O.png

i'll question the spirit of the ancient golem on what appears to be a support rammus but uhm you did really well so gj

i'll question the spirit of the ancient golem on what appears to be a support rammus but uhm you did really well so gj

We were annihilating them at 20 minutes, and Rammus decided that Lucian could easily fend for himself so he bought SotAG and spent the rest of the game stealing everything from the enemy jungler. Rammus also had a triple kill, so hey, whatever floats his boat.

Yes, there was a jungler on the other team (Jinx). Seems there was some confusion and Jinx ended up not getting smite.

Can't believe this was a team of Gold players...

context:

[9:37:49 AM] Kanaya: 19:43
[9:38:19 AM] Kanaya: http://prntscr.com/4ownr7
[9:39:27 AM] Kanaya: i know that the BT/Shiv thing is super old and outclassed
[9:39:30 AM] Kanaya: but i love it so much
[9:39:42 AM] Kanaya: it's been working still and i can't bring myself to change it
[9:40:15 AM] Kanaya: i do IE on every other ADC but I can't turn down BT with her
[9:42:13 AM | Edited 9:42:15 AM] Zetaark: all of the potential tiebreakers
[9:43:34 AM] Amethyst: what about it do you like exactly?
[9:43:58 AM] Kanaya: Jinx's inherent AS from Q makes sustain super fast in trades with the enemy ADC
[9:44:26 AM] Kanaya: After level like 7 (?) you can heal off of trades in no time and idk
[9:44:30 AM] Kanaya: the sustain is like
[9:44:32 AM] Kanaya: a safety blanket, i wanna say
[9:45:21 AM] Amethyst: Okay, so that makes sense. It's less risk than IE, and as such less reward
[9:45:37 AM] Kanaya: I have tried IE
[9:45:47 AM] Kanaya: It's not that I don't like IE, I just like BT into Zeal more