League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

3yEYXA8.jpg

A prime example of "talk shit, get hit". Akali was all about that trash talk until I started to focus more and with a few good ganks things turned into my favor. Also helped that I muted her. CS game is still weak but that is a work in progress.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Destroyed Azir the moment I hit level 3, Mundo by some divine prank got the first kill top lane (on Vayne), I joined Rengar to form a two-man killing squad, and I might have even made a new friend along the way.

Great way to spend 20 minutes.

4AtQ1J6.png

Zed forgot to take Ignite since he said he played Top last game, and Ashe was fine. A little too passive, though. Probably why she took Heal. Jarvan and Xin were Bot lane and kind of killed their early game since they were too aggro early on and didn't focus on watching the Jung. It was just overall a weird game.

Edited by Flynn

I believe a name change is in order. thank you based riven for the lost series and for being toxic as fuck. More gold as support than the top laner gglife

I'm sorry for you. Everyone with a champion name in their IGN playing ranked is going to feed and be useless 9 out of 10 times. Best to deny them that champ by banning it.

tumblr_ne00jjwaZw1r3ggyvo1_1280.png

I believe a name change is in order. thank you based riven for the lost series and for being toxic as fuck. More gold as support than the top laner gglife

Fun fact: The most toxic players on League are (apparently) ones who main AD casters.

I'm sorry for you. Everyone with a champion name in their IGN playing ranked is going to feed and be useless 9 out of 10 times. Best to deny them that champ by banning it.

I would have had I been first pick and banning, hell I would've played riven she lost to a pantheon, is that even possible? how do you do that? shield his q and then he has no mana ezgame ezlife

Fun fact: The most toxic players on League are (apparently) ones who main AD casters.

apparently, not always, but mostly

According to some chart, Riven players leave ~5% of all games, and yasuo players ~4% of all games. Lee sin is also up there pretty high, so that seems accurate.

I would have had I been first pick and banning, hell I would've played riven she lost to a pantheon, is that even possible? how do you do that? shield his q and then he has no mana ezgame ezlife

That's a shame then. Pantheon is a big lane bully for people who don't have experience fighting him, but Riven should be one of the few champs that can easily deal with him because of what you just said.

kHgimVZ.png

Every now and then I enjoy me some Lee Sin because no two games are ever the same when you're playing this champ. Here I gave up farm to camp mid/bot in the hopes that I could help this snowball-reliant team catch the big break, even though we were losing early. The mid Nautilus slipped up at level 6, everything fell into place and I helped Wukong get the first of many kills to come.

Me, I was inSec'ing every maufucka in sight, Thresh was always right there for it, and we got rollin'. Then we just blew them out of the water in a last teamfight in which no one on our team except Wukong took any serious damage.

Was awesome.

I FINALLY DID IT.

fd4RS72.png

This was part of the SIXTH attempt to win the promos. (The first game was a horrible Shyvana outing that ended with me throwing myself into the enemy team and winning the game.)

We were almost certain we were screwed early. Ashe and Rengar were incredibly toxic; Rengar ganked maybe once and told the others to fuck off because he was farming. Ashe was way worse, she fed the enemy team a kill for each time someone asked her to do something that wasn't splitpush without vision...Irelia and I thought we were fucked.

But they threw a mid-game teamfight which gave us space. We got crushed again, they threw again. This pattern repeated until somewhere along the way, Ashe found a heart and snuck away to backdoor an inhibitor and the nexus turrets. The other team tried to outpace Ashe by taking our nexus turrets, but Ashe was faster. I gave Ashe cover, being King Ziggs of Stop-the-Recall, which kept Ashe's opposition to only the defending Syndra. Ashe won the 1v1. ggwp.

God bless Ziggs.