League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

Silver you are really trying to convince me to do JG Lux (at least it'd be better than JG Ashe spending four minutes just to take one buff) JG Lux actually sounds like she'd play similarly to JG Zyra

wat

Silver is the one telling you to not play it. I'm telling you it can work if you do it right :[

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wat

Silver is the one telling you to not play it. I'm telling you it can work if you do it right :[

Ah, you don't know me XD

The more someone tells me something is terrible, the more convinced I become I have to try it, terrible or not Also JG Quinn is fun as hell

Border?

wat

Lux was surprisingly decent in S4 jungle (compared to Ashe who was surprisingly mediocre). Have yet to try in new jungle (will do tonight), but I'd have to imagine she's way too frail, especially in the new jungle.

Posting a screenshot when I do. In the meantime we should get back on "topic" here.

s4Oavmj.png

Heh. Easy.

Okay, so, basically insta-killing all the enemies is fun. Too bad I can't make her immune to turrets (custom beginner bots BTW)

Guinsoos is worthless on Akali. You'll really want a Zhonyas, which makes for amazing baits in teamfights, and just generally more survivability.

Got nuts either way.

pls no guinsoos

(custom beginner bots BTW)

(custom beginner bots BTW)

Must you always be so quick to shit on other people's builds, Jelly?

Anyway, I've found Guinsoo's works as a situational item. If you get super fed and already have Gunblade/DCap and all that jazz, you can build Guinsoo's to splitpush and try to pull a 1v1. Akali destroys towers with her passive, so the passives from Guinsoo's are a natural fit.

I don't recommend it however, the assassin is a valuable commodity in fights so you're better off building defensive items in that last slot (Zhonya's, GA, etc.) in fights, in case someone pink-wards your shroud.

because guinsoos is basically always a bad choice and a waste of money on akali. and really if you're not building zhonya's 2nd or 3rd item then you're building akali wrong. gunblade > dcap/zh > dcap/void. if you havent snowballed by then you've probably lost the game.

because guinsoos is basically always a bad choice and a waste of money on akali. and really if you're not building zhonya's 2nd or 3rd item then you're building akali wrong. gunblade > dcap/zh > dcap/void. if you havent snowballed by then you've probably lost the game.

whoooooooooooosh.

you can build Guinsoo's to splitpush and try to pull a 1v1. Akali destroys towers with her passive, so the passives from Guinsoo's are a natural fit.

As it happens, I built it for pushing. I built way more AD than was necessary there. Bots don't know how to push, so I built to do it myself so I wouldn't lose. Though I picked Lizard over Wraith for the passives, and looking back on that don't think it was really worth it (SotEL is kind of a slow thing, and Akali is all about burst >_<) Also *Indicates Smite* JG of course

As it happens, I built it for pushing. I built way more AD than was necessary there. Bots don't know how to push, so I built to do it myself so I wouldn't lose. Though I picked Lizard over Wraith for the passives, and looking back on that don't think it was really worth it (SotEL is kind of a slow thing, and Akali is all about burst >_<) Also *Indicates Smite* JG of course

SotEL is actually not a bad item on jungle Akali. It's hard to snowball on out of the jungle, but your clears are faster and you sustain much better (the AD gives Akali 5% spellvamp and adds extra physical, magic AND true damage to her autos). Late game it's next to useless other than to speed up your team's Baron attempts a little bit, so you should sell it off if your other item slots are filled and you need to get a better teamfight item like Void Staff or Guardian Angel.

3 VS 5 AND WE STILL WON BABY

WYm05Q5.png

It was fun to keep ulting Riven and make her destroy the towers for me :3

the ganks from Warwick and Soraka's awesome support skills also helped alot.

lol at soraka at the end: "Did we really win this?"

#EpicTeamwork #EpicMatch

Edited by Telos