League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

And i just realized i also bought 2 boots in the rush LOL

i KNEW i was missing HP.

We all make mistakes.

On the bright side, though I wouldn't actually recommend taking two pairs of boots under any circumstance, you did have Slow Resist AND Tenacity, which is useful against a team with all that CC (especially since you're mordekaiser).

And now for a game with a champ who does a ton of damage and I seemingly forgot about. Damn, Vi is fun.

188PTE3.jpg

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, it sucked cause Shiri and I were hella fed too.

we woulda won if riot didnt hate me and didn't do that annoying bug where it doesnt use a new skin and just uses classic/another skin :[

(side note: Has anyone else ever experienced that problem? Its actually really annoying tbh.)

Edited by Annie Leonhardt

U2Wh5Uv.png

Enemy Kalista talked mad shit about how "this isn't ur game is it, Shy?" "i'd teach you but you're a retard"

Talk shit, get hit, bitch.

I'm that one Katarina that jumps into the middle of a teamfight, realizes "Oh shit I can't win this," Zhonya's, and still ends up dying trying to escape.

no see ezreal's a great tank because you distract the entire enemy team and never let them catch you

Well there was this one game that I led the entire enemy team on a chase for me while the rest of my team secure baron, drag, and 3 towers. That was a fun game.

Inaugural game for my new mouse:

6iya29.png

So I was supposed to be support, but Jinx was not very good at being ADC so I decided to try to carry the lane. Had the best KDR most of the game (if if you count assists for anything, at the end too) since I died the least early on ^w^ (Both of my deaths were from Nami too XD) Also completely forgot to swap trinkets whenever I was in shop >_<

I love Zyra

Also Wendel being a scrub not having Championship Shyv

Edited by KosherKitten