Mashew

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

You should ALWAYS max your W over Q as Kennen.

...No, that's... really not true.

The choice to level up Q/W is dependent on the match-up. If you're up against an opponent you can AA harass, which will be a lot of your top lane match-ups, then yes, W is preferable. However, in mid-lane, ranged tops, or even some cases like Rumble where you don't want to get close enough to AA most of the time, Q is preferred. Q harass is strong, and if you get revolver in lane and can land Q's you are pretty much set.

The lower cooldown also means you have a chance to get your first mark more often, since unless you know you can safely go in (i.e can win trade and jungler/lanes are sighted), you want to save your E for an escape rather than getting a proc. If you lead for a combo Wproc>W>Q you risk missing the skill-shot, stun and thereby over-committing. If you only go in when you land a Q and have W proc you are basically guaranteed to get the stun without having to blow your E (and for that matter, you're likely to get off just about scot-free for the trade)

That last bit about not wasting your E on the stun. I know this pain >_< And okay. So basically if I'm horribly outranged go Q but if I can AA relatively safely go W? I do know that Q is hard to hit, I usually only land it against opponents who have like no health and and running away, so W can be more reliable. Though, couldn't you Q anyways for your early combo mark thing even if you're maxing W? I mean, you're still going to be doing the same damage if you miss either way (IDK if W or Q does more damage though, so maybe it would be more damage if you get a successful hit?)

29uofhd.png
This was a really, really good game. Jinx was a total idiot in chat (I had her muted 90% of the game) and Ryze thought he knew everything (NVM he was always splitpushing top while I was trying to stop the enemy team from taking Dragon >_>) Still, I did a lot of great ults and the game was pretty even the whole way through

So I was bored and decided to try support Annie

vet3c9.png
I did terribly, stole first blood (actually I did most of the damage and was just trying to stun Ashe so Trist could get the last hit and apparently my Q does as lot of damage) And then proceeded to completely wreck everything while Trist farmed

Their Jax was kinda not there tho, so they were at a disadvantage. Someone pointed out that Jax had the best KDR on their team, and it spawned this joke about how Jax was carrying so hard and our team should just surrender because we couldn't win against such an indomitable Jax XD

Also Ksed poor Fizz once, I dropped all my skills on Yi(?) and my Q flew slowly, so Fizz took Yi down to just an AA's worth of health... And my Q landed owo

So I was bored and decided to try support Annie

vet3c9.png

I did terribly, stole first blood (actually I did most of the damage and was just trying to stun Ashe so Trist could get the last hit and apparently my Q does as lot of damage) And then proceeded to completely wreck everything while Trist farmed

Their Jax was kinda not there tho, so they were at a disadvantage. Someone pointed out that Jax had the best KDR on their team, and it spawned this joke about how Jax was carrying so hard and our team should just surrender because we couldn't win against such an indomitable Jax XD

Also Ksed poor Fizz once, I dropped all my skills on Yi(?) and my Q flew slowly, so Fizz took Yi down to just an AA's worth of health... And my Q landed owo

Don't really feel bad about 'stealing' kills. If you were to ask me, no such thing exists, and while giving the kill would be PREFERABLE, theres still that (admittedly incredibly small) chance they could live.

For Supp Annie as a quick tip start w and use it in base. Passive stacks.

Guess what I did before leaving base? B) I actually start W mid for that same reason, pretty good for early trading, puts you a bit behind in CS, but you get that back pretty easily once you hit level 2 (I play Annie really aggressively)

And yeah, I'm not usually too worried about it, and only really care when I'm supp and my ADC could have had it (Trist would have gotten it if I hadn't Q'd ono) And the one with Fizz I only mentioned 'cause it was funny, he was fed so it didn't even matter

Oh, and I was completely kidding about "doing terribly" Trist and I snowballed pretty hard and without a jungler to gank us, we pretty much had bot lane in the bag five minutes in. Janna and Ashe couldn't do anything, because if they tried I'd stun them and take a third of their health off, and most of the time Ashe couldn't CS very well because we had the lane pushed to their tower. Trist farmed up and we took towers with Tibbarz tanking like a baws <3

But that Jax carry, that what really did it :P

Edited by KosherKitten

Damn. How long WAS that game?

around 55 minutes XD

we had a huge early lead on them too, killed almost the entire team at level 1. Then started making much better plays mid game, which made things much harder. While my team was having some arguments on what we should do >>''

Edited by IronWraith

28t7s4m.png

See, if there have to be bots, why can't they all play ADCs like this Varus? The AP bots fed like crazy and ran into towers whilst spamming their skills into oblivion. Varus just sat there and AA'd things, whilst also running into towers and spamming his skills into oblivion, and yet look how well he did >_> (Also ignore me sucking ass at Vi, I was just playing her once or twice more before I most likely dump my last refund on her because I've become terrible at her QQ)

See, if there have to be bots, why can't they all play ADCs like this Varus? The AP bots fed like crazy and ran into towers whilst spamming their skills into oblivion. Varus just sat there and AA'd things, whilst also running into towers and spamming his skills into oblivion, and yet look how well he did >_> (Also ignore me sucking ass at Vi, I was just playing her once or twice more before I most likely dump my last refund on her because I've become terrible at her QQ)

Looks like someone needs a new duo buddy for 3v3. I'd be honored to play a few with you.

Me, I've been enjoying a bit of 3v3 myself! Cassiopeia is still as destructive on this map as she's always been.

ulzAOye.png