Mashew

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^^This

I'm P sure about half my posts here are losses where I have low/negative KDRs, but I had a lot of fun and it was a close match. I rarely get to faceroll over everything (Though IIRC I've got a ROFLstomp Shyvana game lying around here somewhere) and even when I do, that's not necessarily any fun

EDIT: Speaking of fun close matches

35heepy.png

I had a really, really good early game. Was 3/1/6 at the end of laning, with the death being right at the very end. Started falling off after, and I got caught out a lot when I was attempting to ward (Trynd three shot me so there wasn't much I could do if he spotted me) Olaf was kind of overly focused on Baron (and he never hit his smites either...) So we nearly lost the game where he fought it instead of the enemy team trying to contest it >_> But we didn't lose, and that close call made the game a whole lot more interesting ^^

Right at the end, Trynd was ulted and standing on top of my E, two more seconds on the nexus and my KDR would have been a tad better :P

Also, speaking of warding:

fdyaea.png

The first column is Morgana... What's funny is that I felt like I wasn't warding nearly enough

Edited by KosherKitten

Lee Sin will always be a very good champion, but I think that's the first time I've seen one with a score that good.

I think i saw somewhere where he's gotten even better now that Jarvan was nerfed a while ago.

Skyping with friends ( Jax (Level 25) and Kha'Zix (Gold 3) )

ozw77wr.jpg

That was the saddest top lane i've ever seen lmao

but no one really did care because of how hilarious the whole match was (well, everyone except for Jax, the poor thing WAS trying really hard too :[)

on the other hand, i'm getting better at supporting, yay ^^

(btw look at riven's pro build)

Edited by Telos