League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

b7h0xx.png

One of these days people will realize that I'm not a second ADC and not yell at me for not building any AD (Yeah right)

Lost, miserably. Vayne was bad and Yas was toxic AF, and I was a support Ashe against way to many escapes (I didn't really pay attention to their comp before picking, whoops >_<) I gave Vayne first blood, but then she kind of went and always sat outside AA range of the minions and Sona got her heal up a level or two so my poke was mostly nullified and basically it was just a bad choice

But, outside the Yas being a dick and everyone arguing, it was fun AF

Oh, also, I got two double kills late game (with <100 AD, they were semi-stolen, meaning I didn't do most of the damage but I did hold down the enemy while they were being damaged and just didn't stop attacking to make sure someone else got the kill)

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Building Deathcap on supports isn't necessarily bad. Though I mostly see it on Lulu. And at least Zil had Sightstone and a support item

It isn't usually bad, but there are numerous factors that come into play when considering buying the item, such as the champion you're playing, the threats the enemy team possesses, and the team comp that you have.

I personally do not buy Rabadon's on support Lux; I feel like Luden's and/or Morello's helps her get by just fine if the situation calls for damage. The best users of Deathcap as a support champ imo are Karma and Zilean due to their insane ratios.

2ni5dv7.png\

Note the dragons

Raka was a troll, plain and simple. And Urgot was extremely toxic (he also kept pinging for us to Baron when we had no wards and there were Dragons to be contested?)

I can apparently ADC okay-ish now tho. Just gotta work on my CS in lane (was a bit tough due to all the CC from duo tank botlane)

We held out for so damn long tho. They took all three of our inhibs, twice. And we even managed to get Baron at one point and almost push into their base before Fizz (Fizz was the only threat TBH) aced us and they managed to finally pull out a win

TL;DR was insane

Oh, and missed the time with my screenie. Was an hour and one minute long

EDIT: Also, didn't buy Scimitar for their CC because I was getting insta-gibbed by Fizz's dash. And didn't buy GA for that because I wasn't actually being focused down much and was getting plenty of time for free hits to charge BT passive and it helped with Natalie's spears

Don't forget the Rumble in the Jungle owo

EDIT:

158bjnm.png

Jungle Ori tho

But, honestly, I would have facerolled over Voli anyways. IDK what he was doing wrong, but he was losing terribly. Though, to his credit, he did hide under tower and farm so it took me time to wear him down and get kills

Don't forget the Rumble in the Jungle owo

EDIT:

158bjnm.png

Jungle Ori tho

But, honestly, I would have facerolled over Voli anyways. IDK what he was doing wrong, but he was losing terribly. Though, to his credit, he did hide under tower and farm so it took me time to wear him down and get kills

I've created a monster xD

I feel pretty good about this game despite losing. Trying to find some more carry-junglers to slip into my champion pool, because Master Yi ain't gonna cut it on his own.

zamOXor.jpg

EDIT: Doing good on the mid-lane front, at least.

OtR3bMI.jpg